You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 30 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 30,000.0 per year
This sports marketing company is your go-to place for exclusive player and manager interviews, providing fans with up-to-date features, match previews and match reviews!
They aim to bring nothing but the best bits to our fans on Facebook, including breaking domestic and European news, results, fixtures and stats, as well as picture galleries and videos on the big sport topics.
This role will involve building, maintaining and verifying data with reporting systems that enables the company to intelligently serve their teams. You will work with internal and external stakeholders to advise specifically on performance and audience data.
- Supporting marketing campaigns, providing insights and recommendations
- Carrying out statistical modelling to predict KPI movements and forecasting reports
- Monitoring specific marketing KPIs and creating reports to send around the business
- Developing and updating audience segmentation data
- Conducting regular competitor analysis
- Working with developers to get important changes and improvements made to the website
- Building and maintaining reports that contain actionable metrics to monitor the performance of our products (wen, social channels, apps
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
BrighterBox is an exciting new recruitment agency connecting ambitious graduates with roles at entrepreneurial startups in London.
Think: award-winning digital media and e-commerce companies, FMCG challenger brands, fintech, sports and social media platforms, venture capital, virtual reality and video.
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2015
14 Rosebery Ave, London EC1R 4TD, UK