You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 11 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 272.0 per week
Please follow us on WeChat: teamchinapf
Your New Job Title: Cantonese speaking Assistant Credit Analyst
Your New Salary: £22-25k depending on experience
Job status: Permanent
Location: Central London
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- Check all credit proposals to ensure that information stated are accurate. Register any fee or interest rate concession.
- Carry out independent credit risk assessment on all credit proposals. Prepare credit remarks where necessary.
- Check that all credit proposals and sanctions are documented and under relevant approval authority.
- Monitor the compliance of the statutory lending limitation
- Examine all valuation reports and highlight any significant concerns.
- Provide cover for Assistant Credit Analyst - Credit Control & Recovery.
- Communicate timely and effectively with Business Development Department to ensure all credit proposals are in line with Bank Group’s risk appetite.
- Comply with all applicable regulations, rules, codes, guidelines and standards set by regulators and the Bank, and carry out duties with high integrity; and
- Adhere to all established risk control guidelines, procedures and measures to identify, assess, report, mitigate and monitor the risks involved in the day-to-day work.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- University Degree educated to a minimum of 2.1 from a top UK university.
- Good academic track record.
- Cantonese speaking and written skills.
- GCSE and A level results to be majority ‘A’ grades
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
People First is a multi-sector recruitment provider with five speciality teams: People First Supply Chain, People First Multilingual, People First Office Support, People First Team China and People First Team Japan. Since 1997, we have built up an enviable reputation within the UK and cross border into Europe, Africa and Asia.
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 1997