You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 03 Sep, 2018
- Start date: Asap
- Visa Sponsor
We are on the hunt for a content and social media intern over the summer months. We’re ideally after someone who is either a current student or a fresh graduate, and looking to help others in the same boat.
This is an opportunity for an ambitious Content & Social Media intern to help deliver written content (articles and blogposts), help shape our visual output (infographics, social media images etc), and help promote our content on social media channels.
You’ll be savvy about social media channels and understand what makes for engaging content amongst recent graduates. Someone who can think on their feet, you’ll be confident in pitching ideas as well as getting stuck into larger pieces, and you’ll be happy to write SEO rich content on a variety of topics concerning graduate lifestyle. If you’ve got design skills, even better.
You will be working within a small team, so we need someone who is proactive and ready to get stuck in.
Responsibilities will include; conducting research and fact-checks, writing blogposts and articles according to wider strategy, brainstorming fresh ideas, writing copy for newsletters, managing the organic social media channels and working closely with the team working on paid channels, to make sure we’re aligned.
- Able to work in a high pressure, ever changing creative environment with the ability to manage and work effectively to tight deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team and able to take direction when needed
- Ability to develop ideas and communicate these to the content team when necessary
- Excellent written skills
- Good and demonstrable understanding of social media channels
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to use own initiative and work in an organised fashion
- Analytical skills a plus
- Ambition, drive and a sense of humour
Internship to last 1-3 months, with potential to extend.
Advance is an AI-driven early-careers discovery platform for students and recent graduates
Dubbed by our users as ‘Tinder for Jobs’, we’re helping companies to slide into the DMs of potential employees.
Our mission is to empower students to find their calling and uncover their passion.
- Technology & IT, Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2017