You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 06 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
Executive Search Researcher – Financial Services
£25,000 basic salary + bonuses
Our client is an international executive search firm looking to add two researchers to their team. They work both nationally and internationally, specialising in financial services with a focus on Private Equity, Asset Management, Fin Tech, Mergers and Acquisitions. They work on the most senior level assignments, placing CEOs, CFOs and other top professionals in the leading financial companies around the world.
Our client offers their Executive Search Researchers outstanding career development opportunities. Researchers can become consultant within a couple years. Researchers with our client do not need any prior experience in the field, instead they will receive market leading hands on training, where you will learn alongside senior consultants ensuring you have the knowledge and skills to be a successful researcher. New Researchers will also work in a very collaborative and supportive team environment, where the team helps and encourages each other. Due to our client’s international client base, researcher will be able to work and meet with clients and candidates from around the world.
The role of an Executive Search Researcher is to work as part of a team in all aspects of business development and search execution. You will focus on providing timely, informed, industry specific knowledge on the marketplace and on key executives, directly impacting the firm’s ability to win business and close mandates. You will be:
- Identifying new candidates using a variety of methods, including utilising both internal knowledge and networks and sourcing external contacts
- Arranging and attending client progress report discussions with the senior members of the team
- Tracking market, client, and candidate developments in a targeted manner and proactively providing insights on industry trends and key clients
- Providing synthesised analysis of markets, competitors and compensation
- Building strong and lasting relationships with clients, candidates and contacts
An executive Search Researcher in the financial sector you will need:
- A 2:1 or above degree from a Russel Group University
- A Strong Interest in business, finance and current affairs
- Excellent research skill, a natural curiosity and highly detail-oriented
- To be great team player whilst also being ambitious and driven
- Strong interpersonal skills and personal credibility
If you are an excellent researcher who can present their findings accurately, confidently and persuasively. If you are driven and confident with an interest in international business, then apply now to be an Executive Search Researcher.
- Contact: Chloe Lizzimore
- Job ID: 83102524
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Timberseed is a London based recruitment firm that works closely with top graduates and second jobbers to help them find great careers with our diverse set of clients. We recruit for client facing roles within a number of industries, from Executive Search and Recruitment, to Technology and Digital Media firms.
We pride ourselves o
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2016
Unit 7, 11, 29 Fashion St, London E1 6PX, UK