You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Fleet, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 50,000.0 per year
Salary: £21-25k (OTE £50k)
Sector: Technology – SaaS/CRM
This award-winning client delivers customer relationship management solutions for sales and service centres, and are unmatched in their ability to do so. They help their clients integrate all contact and communication channels and build more effective customer relationships in the process. They’re looking to bring on board Graduate Sales Development Executives that are as ready as they are to expand their reach.
As part of this graduate employment package you’ll receive:
- £21-25k basic salary
- Potential Y1 OTE of £50k
- Bonuses, incentives and company holidays
- Company holidays
- Social events/nights out
- Identify and research new business on behalf of the company
- Build a pipeline of qualified potential clients
- Reaching out to good potential clients via telephone, email and social media
- Book appointments on behalf of senior executives
- Shadowing senior executives to develop your own capabilities
- Establish rapport with high-level clients in order to maximise value of accounts
- Respond to incoming requests and inquiries promptly
- Become a subject matter expert by researching trends and best practices
This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate hungry for progression to get a start in a lucrative industry – there’s great networking and professional exposure on offer for those that want it, as well as market leading soft skill training and generous earning potential in your first year in the role!
You’ll need to be a university graduate possessing:
- Great organisation skills
- Polished communication/interpersonal skills
- Driven and ambitious
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Pareto Law have been recruiting and training sales people since 1995, having placed more than 23,000 people into sales roles and receiving 276k applications each year. Pareto is particularly well known for its graduate recruitment, holding 20 assessment days each month and providing graduates with 128 hours of training and development.
- Recruitment & HR
- Wilmslow, UK
- 201-500 employees
- Founded in 1995