- Warrington, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 03 Jan, 2019
- Posted on 04 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Our BrightStart Higher Apprenticeship is an opportunity for curious, smart people like you to leap into the world of professional services. Earn-while-you-learn, gain a professional qualification and get stuck in, helping to solve some of our clients’ most complex problems right from the start.
So many paths are open to you in Governance, Risk & Regulation. You can choose to specialise in a broad range of business or technological competencies.
- Extended Enterprise Risk Management (EERM): you’ll help clients manage the risks associated with their vital third party relationships, from customers and suppliers, to distributors, licensees and franchisees. Working with senior people in many different businesses, you’ll deliver tangible solutions that help them maintain brand integrity and boost revenue.
- Public Sector Audit: eant to make meaningful, long-term impacts on public services? We’re the market leader in NHS Foundation Trusts, and work with some of the UK’s biggest universities and local governments too. You’ll build advisory expertise working closely with senior client staff, focused on solving their business-critical issues.
- Reputation, Crisis & Resilience: be there for clients when they need you most. Whether it’s a cyber attack, natural disaster, product failure, or other crisis, you’ll support senior leaders through the event. You’ll help them minimise the impact on their business and advise on how to prepare for worst-case scenarios.
- Risk Analytics: whether you’re a data scientist, mathematician or industry expert, you’ll straddle the technical and non-technical sides of business in the UK’s largest Risk Analytics practice. Our team solves a huge variety of data-related issues, from analysing sports performance to helping protect people’s savings to improving efficiency in the NHS.
- Risk & Regulation: in this market leading team, you’ll support top tier financial institutions in managing change. You’ll work with other Deloitte teams, across the world, and with the most senior level client people, helping them achieve the right balance between meeting regulatory requirements and running a commercially successful business.
- Strategic Regulatory and Operations Risk (SRO): you’ll work with a hugely diverse list of clients, helping them manage the challenges they face every day, relating to risk, compliance, and effective controls. You’ll provide confidence and insights on everything from the sustainability of their business to the technology they use. Helping to drive better business performance.
Your service line: Risk Advisory
In these rapidly evolving times, we’re defining the future. As well as helping clients to comply with changing laws and best practice, you’ll transform their businesses. It’s about understanding and anticipating the risks that come from uncertainty, whether that’s cyber threat, financial, operational, or a myriad of other risks. Discover more.
You will need to have obtained or studying towards at least 260 UCAS points (pre 2018 A level results) or 104 UCAS points (2018 A level results) (or equivalent). You must have achieved at least a grade four (C) in English language and at least a grade six (B) in maths in your GCSEs (or equivalent).
Check our learning and development webpage for more information on professional qualifications.
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 29/10/2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Deloitte drives progress. Our firms around the world help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our c
- Consulting & Accounting
- in Warrington, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1845