You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 23 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 40,000.0 per year
An overseas bank based in the city wishes to hire a banking operations officer to cover multiple products and operational processes that mainly include the corporate lending and trade finance.
Role duties include:
- Loan documentation interpretation and creation of loan operating profiles for syndicated and bilateral loans.
- Process transactions from initiation through to settlement including data entry and payment processing.
- The screening of transactions and the parties involved in line with the internal compliance policy and assisting compliance with the transaction monitoring program.
- Responsible for support and cover for transaction flow and data entry for syndicated and bilateral loans administration and trade finance operations.
- Support and cover for trade finance middle office including the screening of transactions that the relevant parties in line with the JMLSG guidelines.
- Delivery of related Ml reporting.
Skills / Experience / Qualifications
- Must be educated to a degree level.
- Experience within operations with an exposure to a broad range of products and processes.
- Experience in loan administration and trade finance.
- Strong MS office skills and SWIFT.
If you wish to be considered for this role please apply now.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.