You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Manchester, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 28 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Works with external clients to resolve day-to-day issues and direct them to appropriate resources at BNY Mellon.
- Supports clients in addressing operatzional and technical questions or issues and ensuring requests are executed.
- Applies problem-solving skills based on precedence and experience.
- Uses communication skills to deliver high-quality service to a specialized client base.
- Provides clients information related to BNY Mellon products and services representing a limited number of lines of business and geographies and directs them to the appropriate resources, as needed.
- Leverages a general understanding of broader BNY Mellon services and offerings.
- Monitors client inquiries and escalates non-routine or complex issues to the appropriate team member, as needed.
- Tracks information related to general client issues and needs to support business development efforts.
- Participates in internal activities and initiatives designed to improve the client experience.
- No direct reports. Supports a selected number of client accounts of limited complexity.
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Some amount of client services work experience preferred.
- Experience in an operational area and/or client services preferred.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About BNY Mellon
BNY Mellon is a global investments company dedicated to helping its clients manage and service their financial assets throughout the investment lifecycle. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, BNY Mellon delivers informed investment management and investment services in 35 countries. As of S...
- Investment banking & Fund Management, Banking & Financial Services
- London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1784