You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 19 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 15,180.0 per year
Paid Marketing Intern Opportunities in London at the largest HubSpot Partner in the UK!- Do you have an interest in digital marketing?- Do you work well with other people?- Are you looking for a company where you can grow?- Are you a regular user of social media and are you a blogger?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, then read on!!The person we need for the role of Marketing Intern
On the basis of continued expansion our client needs more interns to join their rapidly growing team!
We are looking for creative individuals who are fast learners, hard-working, committed, able to prioritise and can juggle doing more than one thing at a time. You will need to have excellent communication skills, be able to speak, read and write fluently in English, have attention to detail and be the type of person who is bothered by typos and bad grammar!
You will be someone with a good sense of humour who doesn't mind working hard all the time and late occasionally, in a friendly environment with a bunch of people who like to have a laugh and socialise after work.
Ideally you'll be familiar with what HubSpot is, Google Analytics, social media, blogging and have some knowledge of either Photoshop or HTML.Marketing Intern - Key Skills Required:
- Minimum of a 2:1 degree at undergraduate level in Marketing, Marketing Analytics, Business, Economics, Sciences, Maths, English or Technology.
- A competent understanding of Microsoft Office Suite - Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word.
- A basic understanding of digital marketing strategies and tactics.
- A blend of strong analytical and written skills.
- Good organisational skills with ability to multi-task, work in a team environment and meet deadlines.
- A strong attention to detail and the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and clients.Desirable Experience
- Blog or website development, including knowledge of CMS's such as WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, HubSpot.
- Social media platforms - e.g. Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Marketing Automation Platforms - eg. HubSpot, Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot.
- Writing HTML or CSS or other web development tools.
- A second languageHours and Salary
The role of Marketing Intern is a full-time paid internship offering training and a salary which is the monthly equivalent of £15,000 per annum for a minimum of three months. If you have excelled, there is clear potential for you to transition and for this to rise to £18,000 per annum. How to Apply
Please note that Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart is a Recruitment Agent and not a direct employer. Your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager at the company who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you! Digital, Digital Marketing, Marketing, IT, Information Technology
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
eRecruitSmart is a specialist Consultancy providing recruitment solutions that are tailored to suit the needs of your business. We know that every company is individual and works in their own way, so we’ve designed a service that works alongside businesses and complements your recruitment strategies.
We’ve been recruiting for over 30 years
- Recruitment & HR
- Watford, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in