You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Liverpool, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 26,000.0 per year
The successful candidate will be degree qualified or equivalent in a mechatronics / automation / robotics field of study. This position is suitable for a recent graduate looking for their first engineering opportunity to grow and develop in a fast paced environment. The successful candidate will in turn, receive coaching and development training to increase their skillset and engineering abilities in software coding, development and design.
Graduate Systems And Integration Engineer Position Overview
Working under a team of experienced engineers, this position will expose the successful candidate to 3 key elements; applications engineering, development engineering and client communication. The latter is crucial in carrying out the applications and development engineering. Keeping in close contact with the sales team and the client will ensure that they receive a finished product that is to their exact specification. Other key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
* Carrying out Software/Coding Development and hardware design for automated machinery and other machinery used for detection, instrumentation, measuring and inspection equipment.
* Following each project from cradle to grave, you will shadow and support experienced engineers, who in turn will provide you with coaching and development. Working alongside experienced engineers to further your own skillset and develop further understanding of automated and electronically controlled machinery. Some with PLC and HMI programming involved.
* Digital Systems, Electronics Design, Carrying out Testing and Proof of Concept work.
Graduate Systems And Integration Engineer Position Requirements
* Degree Qualified in a Mechatronics / Automation / Robotics field of study.
* Working experience in a relevant field of work would be an advantage but not essential.
* Proficiency in the use of C++, C#, MATLAB or LabVIEW is essential.
* Ability to program and write application code from scratch is desirable.
* Proficiency in the use of PLC packages such as Siemens S7 would be an advantage.
* A pro-active and self-motivated attitude is required for this position.
* Desire to travel domestically and internationally on an occasional basis.
* Ability to read engineering drawings.
* A Full UK Driving Licence.
* Based within a commutable distance of Liverpool.
* Strong written and verbal communication.
Graduate Systems And Integration Engineer Position Remuneration
* Salary: £24,000-£26,000 Dependant on Skills/Experience.
* 33 Days Holiday Including Bank Holidays.
* Company Laptop and Pool Vehicle.
* Profit Share Bonus and staff vouchers (reduced cinema ticket prices etc.).
* Medical and Life Insurance.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Bennett & Game Recruitment formed in 2012 and currently we are one of the largest single-sited technical recruitment agencies based in central Chichester.
As a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency we operate within a range of industries with each division of our business providing a knowledgeable and trustworthy service to
- Technology & IT, Recruitment & HR
- Chichester, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2012