- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 15 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 16 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
This consultancy is a global executive search and leadership consultancy with 30 years' experience working within the corporate, commercial, education, public and non-profit sectors. They work in partnership with some of the world's leading financial institutions (including HSBC and BP) and most renowned charities.
- Over 30 years' experience working within their markets and excellent retention.
- Level of exposure to research within different industries is unparalleled. All Researchers start as 'generalists' working across a variety of sectors on a month-to-month basis. On every project you'll be working with at least one 'Head of Practice' and leverage their expertise within the market.
- A competitive basic salary plus an end of year bonus, depending on how the business is performing.
- Excellent office culture; they have an office choir, football team, netball team and generally enjoy each
other's company. They work hard but don't take themselves too seriously.
- Flexible working hours if you're more of an early bird or night owl.
- After six months you have the option of working from home 1-2 days a week.
- Flexible career progression, guided by you.
You would begin with this company as a Researcher and this would involve, to begin with, researching and compiling a long list of candidates that you would deliver to the Consultant working on the project who would then present this shortlist to the client. This involves:
- Using traditional executive search methods to research candidates who are relevant to projects you're working on (e.g. CFO for John Lewis). They have a database of over 250,000 candidates and great relationships with top talent that you will utilise.
- Performing advocacy work on behalf of clients, so talking through these top positions with top tier candidates and thoroughly interviewing them before submitting to your Consultant.
- Thought leadership; making sure you're abreast of all the latest movements within the sector you're working within.
- Adapting to changing environments. As mentioned, you'll be working on different projects on a three weekly, cyclical basis and will need to get up to speed with the nuances of those different sectors quickly and efficiently.
What You Need
- Excellent research skills, demonstrated through a 2:1 equivalent or higher in a research heavy degree.
- Experience working on research-based projects.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience of working within a team.
- Societal or club involvements would be beneficial.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
The world’s leading employers and fast growing SMEs trust us to hire world-class student and graduate talent. Our team of super-recruiters connect you with a carefully curated talent pool of exceptional University students, fresh graduates and graduates with up to 5 years professional experience for permanent, internship or contract roles....
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 1997