You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 15 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 18,000.0 per year
This is a leading proptech company servicing the country’s top tier estate agents through to clients in the leisure industry. They have the UK's largest network of virtual reality photographers who visit prestige locations and conduct photography, scanning and floor-planning to assist the marketing of the property for either sale or general use. The office comprises of a design and development team, an account management team and a support services team. The company has recently won some major new business and has a history of internal promotion, so quick progression to Account Manager is expected!
How you can expect to spend your day:
This company prides themselves on service and a crucial part of this is being out of the office to meet with our clients face-to-face, understanding their businesses and how we can help. Once you have learnt the basics through working in our head office, you will be expected to travel the country to meet with clients - but don't worry, you'll have an expense budget to help! For your first few client meetings you will be accompanied by Account Managers who will be present to offer support as well as general mentoring, but once you start feeling confident, it's all down to you!
- Working alongside the account management team in communicating with clients regularly to strengthen relationships
- Coordinating with our in-house administration, operations teams and account managers to provide the most efficient service
- Aiding the account management team with administrative tasks
- Actively monitoring quality control among the client base, ensuring quality standards are maintained
- Report feedback to the account management team to help us keep in touch with what our clients want
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
- The ideal candidate will have previous customer facing experience, e.g. bar, restaurant, retail
- Honed customer service skills
- A high level of organisation
- An ability to learn quickly
- Enthusiasm for life generally
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Office
- Experience or knowledge of the property industry would be a benefit
Although currently based in Wembley, in two months the company is planning to move offices to a super cool co-working space in Holborn, just two minutes away from the tube. They are a young and sociable office, with free barista coffee, beer and prosecco available at all times, along with some snacks for the day.
The company's growing fast too, which means plenty of opportunities for future development! Previous Account Executives have become full Account Managers, New Business Managers, and have taken management roles within the company ranging from Head of Sales through to the current Managing Director.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
BrighterBox is an exciting new recruitment agency connecting ambitious graduates with roles at entrepreneurial startups in London.
Think: award-winning digital media and e-commerce companies, FMCG challenger brands, fintech, sports and social media platforms, venture capital, virtual reality and video.
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2015