You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 22 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Securities Services Summer Analyst Internship
You're the brains behind our work.
You’re ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it’s honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can’t come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility and career growth is not a question of if, but when.
Citi is looking for summer analysts to join the Securities Services team in London. Securities Services combines specialized expertise, comprehensive capabilities and the power of Citi’s global network to help our clients meet their performance objectives across asset classes, strategies and geographies. We deliver customized middle-office, custody and investing and financing solutions to institutional, alternative and wealth managers. For intermediaries, our Direct Custody and Clearing division provides unrivalled asset servicing and transaction processing capabilities. If none of these terms make sense right now, that’s ok! Our internship is designed to help you increase your knowledge, so whatever your degree is in we will give you the training and support you need to excel.
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
We’re committed to teaching you the ropes. The ten week summer analyst program starts in June and you will be placed within a team, where you will be given real work and projects to complete. Successful summer analysts will be considered for a full time position after graduation.
Your time here will look something like this...
- You will spend time learning and building your knowledge on how our business operates
- Working on a business relevant projects
- Assist in preparing internal documentation and presentations for the team
- Meeting seniors and building your network across the business through shadowing and a variety of networking opportunities
We want to hear from you if...
- You are in your penultimate/final year of university
- Expected to achieve or have achieved a 2:1 (or equivalent) at undergraduate level in any degree discipline.
- You achieved a minimum of 128 UCAS points from one of the following: 3 A-Levels* / 5 Scottish Highers** or 32 points for International Baccalaureate or 75% in your European Baccalaureate or equivalent
- You have an interest in business
- You are fluent in a 2nd language (this is desirable but not essential)
*top three grades sat in the same year and first sitting over 2 years (excluding General Studies).
** from your 5th year at school
Who we think will be a great fit...
We’re looking for motivated individuals, who are eager to grow their careers. Successful candidates take pride in all aspects of their work and recognize that it is a reflection not just of the firm, but of themselves. We value diversity and so do you. We’ll also be looking for the following:
- Commitment to personal growth and career development, a strong desire to learn, and success in team environments
- Intellectual curiosity and proactive approach to searching for new and creative ideas
- Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills
- Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity ethical decision-making
- Interest in business
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
FactSet helps the world’s best investment professionals outperform. Whether our clients are at a meeting or on the road, they use FactSet to monitor global markets, public and private companies and equity and fixed income portfolios all in one place.
Our mission is to provide our clients with everything they need to do
- Banking & Financial Services
- London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1978
London Rd, London SE1