You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Posted on 30 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 304.0 per week
We’re on the hunt for ambitious, trustworthy and caring graduates with an interest in beginning their teaching career by supporting pupils in core subjects in a highly-regarded secondary school in Hillingdon. If you believe that every young person deserves the chance to succeed and if you are resilient as well as determined then you are the person we are looking for!
A fantastic secondary school in Hillingdon is looking to appoint a number of Graduate Teaching Assistants to support students in core subjects. You will be starting your teaching career in a highly-supportive environment with colleagues and leaders that will empower you to become the best you can be. The CPD opportunities are second-to-none and there are endless opportunities to progress your career within the school.
The ideal candidate
- Top graduate (2:1 or above) with a strong academic record
- Core subjects or related fields desirable
- Previous experience working or volunteering with young people
- An excellent understanding of Special Educational Needs in the classroom
- Long-term commitment and genuine interest in pursuing a career in the school
- Resilient and patient with the ability to quickly establish trust with young people
There are so many options when it comes to teacher training that it can be quite confusing choosing which path to take. If you’re a hands-on learner, eager to hit the ground running and kick-start your journey now, then apply for this Graduate Teaching Assistant role. There is the possibility to join the School Direct Teacher Training Programme with the school the following academic year, for the right candidate.
Interested? Apply today by sending your CV and cover letter (detailing why you are the ideal candidate) to Sara at i-teachers today!
- Graduate Teaching Assistant role
- Mon-Fri, term time (30 hours, 39 weeks per year)
- £60-70 per day
- Hillingdon-based secondary school
- Shortlisting ASAP
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Here at i-teachers we try very hard to make our approach refreshingly different! This is reflected in not only the relationships we develop with our candidates and schools, but in the personnel we employ.
Put simply, our business is about people, and therefore, our team is hugely important, both inside and outside the business. We are d
- Recruitment & HR
- Manchester, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2011