Oops, too late. Do not miss the hot jobs below
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY FOR ARTS GRAD WITH 1 SOLID YEAR PLUS EXPERIENCE IN A GALLERY LOOKING FOR NEXT MOVE - NO INTERNS PLEASE - WE NEED TO SEE PERM ROLE FOR A YEAR ...PREF IN A CONTEMPORARY GALLERY - THIS IS A FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN AND PROGRESS.
- Welcoming visitors to the gallery in person, by phone and email, in a friendly and efficient manner. Meeting the needs of clients and connecting them with the sales team.
- Ensuring that the front desk materials (checklists, price lists, press releases, showcards, books, visitors’ book, exhibition guides) are up to date and immaculately presented.
- Using the internal database to update contacts and to find artwork information for sales team.
- Keeping a daily record of key visitors and clients to the gallery to share with the Directors.
- Booking cars and making restaurant and hotel reservations for artists and gallery staff.
- Assisting with book sales relating to the exhibitions and gallery artists with PayPal Here app.
- Daily Press Coverage
- Track and manage Google alerts for all artists and projects and report daily first thing, and throughout the day into Communications Manager on relevant press coverage that appears
- Ensure that all press coverage tha
About Rose Arts & Media
We are a boutique firm that combines years of working in the recruitment industry with hands-on experience of the art world. Rose Taylor, owner, has a fine art background and has worked in recruitment since 1995. George Ludlow joined from a leadin auction house and has a background in classical archaeology. The aim of Rose Arts is to understand...
- Art & Design
- in London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in