You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 31 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY FOR ARTS GRAD WITH 1 SOLID YEAR PLUS EXPERIENCE IN A GALLERY LOOKING FOR NEXT MOVE - NO INTERNS PLEASE - WE NEED TO SEE PERM ROLE FOR A YEAR ...PREF IN A CONTEMPORARY GALLERY - THIS IS A FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN AND PROGRESS.
- Welcoming visitors to the gallery in person, by phone and email, in a friendly and efficient manner. Meeting the needs of clients and connecting them with the sales team.
- Ensuring that the front desk materials (checklists, price lists, press releases, showcards, books, visitors’ book, exhibition guides) are up to date and immaculately presented.
- Using the internal database to update contacts and to find artwork information for sales team.
- Keeping a daily record of key visitors and clients to the gallery to share with the Directors.
- Booking cars and making restaurant and hotel reservations for artists and gallery staff.
- Assisting with book sales relating to the exhibitions and gallery artists with PayPal Here app.
- Daily Press Coverage
- Track and manage Google alerts for all artists and projects and report daily first thing, and throughout the day into Communications Manager on relevant press coverage that appears
- Ensure that all press coverage that appears for London shows and is relevant to London is scanned immediately (with the assistance of the Communications Intern) and then distributed to Archive, the team by email, and inserted into the press binder.
- Work in conjunction with the press assistant in NY to make sure all DZL and DZNY is tracked and distributed to sale team
- Purchase hard copies of significant coverage immediately and have available for Front Desk and distribute internally to Directors, Archive and Communications Manager
- Physically source all missing or back-dated press.
- Manage the London Bookstore stock, working closely with the Publishing Associate to ensure arrival of new books and replenishing of stock
- Send a weekly sales report to Publishing Associate
- Comp Books: manage and maintain comp book library
- Making the sales team aware of all stock and rare items, which should not be given away
- Make sure all comp books are reported and logged to the Publishing Associate in NY
- Source all books for the London bookshelf, working with the Publishing Associate
- OUTSTANDING OPPORTUNITY TO GET INVOLVED IN A CLIENT FACING ROLE - GOOD WAY IN TO PRESS/PUBLISHING AT TOP LEVEL IN A PREMIUM BRAND GALLERY
- RELEVANT EXPERIENCE DEF AN ADVANTAGE - SHORTLISTING IMMEDIATEALY
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Rose Arts & Media
We are a boutique firm that combines years of working in the recruitment industry with hands-on experience of the art world. Rose Taylor, owner, has a fine art background and has worked in recruitment since 1995. George Ludlow joined from a leadin auction house and has a background in classical archaeology. The aim of Rose Arts is to understand...
- Advertising, Marketing & PR, Art & Design, Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 1995