You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Uxbridge, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 13 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 15,269.0 per year
Indirect Procurement Internship - 12 Months
Uxbridge, West London
Salary: £15,268.50 per annum
Indirect Procurement Intern - reporting to the Strategic Sourcing Manager responsible for supporting the Procurement function in sourcing categories of corporate services, and Marketing.
Position based in Uxbridge (London).
- Perform total cost of ownership evaluations, perform supply-market research and conduct pricing audits and impact analysis for the pursuit of continuous cost improvements.
- Support sourcing projects including strategy development, supplier selection, award recommendations, business case presentations, risk management and contract preparation
- Undergraduate Bachelor's in Logistics & Supply Chain or Business & Finance related discipline.
- Excellent skill in Excel and PowerPoint
- Languages : Must be fluent in English
- Introduce systems and processes that will enable the measurement & tracking of Hertz Marketing and professional services category cost and service levels to industry benchmarks
- Support strategic sourcing manager, provide market information and supplier performance analysis
- Stay current with legislative requirements, ensure compliance within sourcing strategy
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.