You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 11 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 250.0 per week
* Provide financial leadership and financial advice to help shape the direction of the business
* Establish best practice accounting and control systems.
* Ensure the provision of accurate and timely management information to facilitate business performance.
* Oversee the management and coordination of all fiscal reporting activities for the company and its subsidiaries including monitoring, benchmarking and reporting
* Develop and present detailed operating budgets and cash flow forecasts
* Manage the day to day operation of the finance department and its associated functions, including payroll, AP & AR
* Manage all finance relationships with key stakeholders including financiers, auditors and suppliers
* Oversee the efficient administration of the business, ensuring compliance with statutory and regulatory reporting and payment requirements
* Monitor the banking activities / cash flow of the company
* Train staff and franchisees on raising awareness and knowledge of financial management matters.
Skills & Experience:
* Degree and ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified
* Effective leadership and management skills
* Strong business acumen and analytical skills
* Demonstrated advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
* Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with all key stakeholders
* Passion for delivering results, excited about innovation and change
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About KennedyPearce Consulting
KennedyPearce Consulting is a leading recruitment business focusing on high calibre hires across the following areas: Accounting & Finance, Tax Practice, HR & Executive Support, Operations & Middle Office and Compliance & Cyber Security.
The values that define KennedyPearce Consulting are:
• Exceeding Expecta
- Consulting & Accounting, Banking & Financial Services, Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2006