You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 25 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Job Description & Program Overview
Our Corporate Audit Summer Analyst program offers you the opportunity to develop an understanding of the bank’s Global Banking and Markets businesses and the control functions that support them.
Corporate Audit maintains robust processes for reviewing risk and controls throughout the Corporation. The audit plan for the company is developed based upon the risk profile of the Company and reviewed on a quarterly basis. The audit planning process includes considerations around strategic, market, credit, liquidity, compliance and operational risk.
Your training and development is our top priority with extensive formal training offered at the start of the program in addition to on the job support, educational speaker events and mentorship throughout.
As a summer analyst, your key tasks and responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Develop an understanding of the bank’s Global Banking and Markets businesses and the control functions that support them;
- Contribute to the work of the audit team in delivering their planned audit coverage;
- Develop an understanding of the bank’s risk and control framework
- Candidates are required to be in their penultimate year of study pursuing a degree from an accredited college or university
- Strong A-Level grades and on track for a minimum 2:1 degree classification (or equivalent)
- Applications from a diverse range of degree disciplines are accepted, particularly those with an emphasis on finance
- Fluency in English is essential and a second language may be advantageous
- Team-working leadership and problem solving skills are key qualities along with the proven ability to work in a fast paced environment with a variety of people
- Communicates with Impact: Influences decisions and outcomes through effective communication
- Has a drive for operational excellence and a commitment to achieving sustainable results
- Applies critical thinking
- Demonstrates integrity and ethics by earning other’s trust and respect through consistent honesty and professionalism in all interactions
Our Commitment to Conduct and Environmental, social and governance (ESG)
Good conduct and sound judgment is crucial to our long term success. It’s important that all employees in the organisation understand the expected standards of conduct and how we manage conduct risk. Individual accountability and an ownership mindset are the cornerstones of our Code of Conduct and are at the heart of managing risk well.
Analyst Internship and Full time recruiting takes place on a rolling basis once applications open. Assessments often begin before the deadline, so it’s best to submit your application early.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic background, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. The Bank selects candidates for interview based on their skills, qualifications and experience.
As part of our standard hiring process to manage risk, please note background screening checks will be conducted on all hires before commencing employment.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Bank of America is one of the world's leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses, large corporations and governments with a full range of financial and risk management products and services.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is the marketing name for the Global Banking and Markets busi
- Investment banking & Fund Management, Banking & Financial Services
- London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1914
2 King Edward St, London, UK