You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Sale, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 13 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Our client is established, successful and dynamic agency, who pride themselves with their 20 years experience managing events from global conferences at the world's finest venues to corporate golf days at top courses and unforgettable team-building events.
Our client launches brand, retail and product sampling at festivals and roadshows. Joining this exciting agency you are sure not to be bored as there is an event happening all the time. With their clients being multi million pound businesses you are sure the events are to be exciting and unforgettable
Now about you. This role would suit an enthusiastic, passionate, intelligent executive looking to apply the skills and knowledge gained from their academic studies.
This is an ideal graduate role/ experienced marketing executive who find the marketing and events industry exciting and enjoys in the fast paced environment. The 4 Rs
- As a marketing executive you will be expected to do the following:
- Updating the agencies website on a daily basis
- Updating and managing social media channels - LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and WhatsApp
- Creating, managing and optimizing digital marketing campaigns through paid media channels including Google Adwords, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Creating and updating Inconnection PowerPoint presentations
- Will work to a well-defined marketing strategy and plan with high quality support from experienced colleagues and agency partners
- You will be responsible for planning and implementing a content calendar, publishing appropriate content through the above channels.
- Managing marketing campaigns - in conjunction with partner creative and content agencies, ensuring you are following the brands tone of voice, visual identity and brand purpose as well as managing the email marketing channel.
- Knowledge of digital B2B marketing techniques
- 2 years experience in the marketing industry
- Relevant marketing, digital marketing or media studies degree or higher education qualification
- Experience with online platforms such as Google, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Website content management systems such as WordPress, Umbraco or Joomla
- Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Blogging and social media experience
- You will be working with one of the UKs brightest and best events, experiential and incentives agencies.
- Have access to online training resources and mentoring support from a highly experienced marketing advisor.
- Work with existing digital marketing tools and platforms which are recognized as being best-in-class.
- Negotiable Salary
- In-house benefits
- Career Progression
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Jobsecure Recruitment
Jobsecure Recruitment are a highly respected national staffing agency, based in the West Midlands. Our company first started in the Healthcare market by locating and placing talented individuals in their dream jobs. After huge success, the company expanded to specialise not only in the Healthcare sector, but in Finance, Commercial, Hospitalit
- Recruitment & HR
- Cannock, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2017