You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 20 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
At Marlin Green we only hire the very best sales professionals. People with a proven track record in their industry, ambition, motivation and a real drive to succeed, who want a job with accelerated earning-potential, and rewards for performance. High-performers fit in well and your desire to succeed, learn and drive your career and earning-potential forward is what we are looking you to demonstrate daily.
Our London office located in Shoreditch, with open plan office space and dedicated staff breakout area, we are hiring now for immediate, and summer starters.
Given your sales background you’ll be put through the 12-week industry-recognised training program to get you up to speed on recruitment and its processes. Delivered by our organically nurtured Sales Managers, Industry recognised CEO and a dedicated Learning & Development Manager.
Marlin Green Recruitment Consultant duties:
- Client Relations Managing an active client base across your sector.
- Sales Winning new clients for the business
- Candidate Sourcing Searching for and securing the top talent for our clients.
- Be a hugely motivated individual seeking a sales role with high earning -potential
- Two years sales experience with high-performance
- Have the desire to work in a hugely targeted sales environment.
- Willing to work hard and be encouraged to achieve more than you thought possible.
Recruitment – what to expect:
- Target-driven, ambitious environment
- High earning-potential
- Uncapped commission
- International travel when selling
- Company bonuses: holidays, trips, weekends away and more!
Employees can enjoy:
- Free fruit daily
- Friday Beers in the office
- Monthly team events (Fun nights out and activities)
- Team trips and parties with central London office
- £ bonus for performance
- Staff breakout area with pool table, ping pong, PS4
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.