You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 26,000.0 per year
We are urgently recruiting for a Service Desk Analyst - 1st Line Support to join a leading retail property company, based in Central London, on a permanent basis.
Perhaps you have gained 1-2 years experience in your current role and you’re looking for your next challenge, or you may have just finished an IT apprenticeship?
As long as you’ve got relevant experience, as listed below, we’d like to hear from you!
The primary objective of the Service Desk Analyst / 1st Line Support is the management of ICT support telephone calls and the logging of Incident/Request tickets, whilst providing a world class level of service.
Suitable candidates will possess strong IT and technical skills, having worked in a similar support role previously (approx 12 months+). You will be a confident problem-solver with the ability to liaise clearly at all levels and will be able to work under pressure, prioritising workloads.
Key responsibilities as the Service Desk Analyst / 1st Line Support will include:
- Acting as a single point of contact regarding IT issues, requests and queries
- Receiving, logging, categorising and managing problems, incidents and requests
- Providing 1st line support - analysis, troubleshooting and resolution of IT related issues (hardware, software and services)
- Escalating unresolved events and managing resolution to completion
- Liaising with 3rd party vendors
- Performing regular proactive system administration and checks
- Providing desk side and remote support and training
- Provide a high degree of customer service at all times
What we’re looking for:
- An IT service background with approx 12 months+ experience
- Support skills in: Active Directory Admin, MS Outlook and Exchange, Windows 7/Windows 10, MS Office 2010 and above, MS Office 365 Cloud
- Mobile Device Management experience
- Application Support experience
- Experience in hardware break/fix environment
- Basic understanding of TCP/IP Networking
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise a busy workload
- Basic understanding of Cisco Networking, SIP Telephony and/or Cloud technologies and Microsoft Azure would be highly beneficial.
The hours are Monday - Friday, 37 hours per week on a shift basis.
If you wish to be considered for this role, don’t delay - APPLY NOW as our client is interviewing ASAP!
Please quote 'LO - 1st Line Service Desk Analyst’
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Carousel Consultancy Ltd
Incorporated in 1991 by Carole Pepperell, Carousel Consultancy is the boutique recruitment consultancy to go to for exceptional recruitment services.
Based in offices in Central London and King's Lynn in Norfolk, together with clients in the Home Counties, Carousel provides permanent, temporary and contract staff to clients who recognis
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 1991
2-8 Victoria Ave, London, UK