You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 12 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 23,000.0 per year
This travel company are experts in adventure travel and tours for 30 & 40-year-old solo travellers. They create unique, mind-blowing experiences across the globe for thrill-seeking adults who want to explore extraordinary places such as Myanmar, Quebec and Chile.
Their itineraries are tailor-made to ensure that travellers avoid the common tourist trails and delve into new adventures such as dune-bashing and wadi swimming.
The team are growing at an impressive rate and are looking for an Operations Support Intern to be the team 'go to’ during this growth period. Key responsibilities:
- Dealing with sensitive information through diary management of senior staff
- Aiding with HR administration such as onboarding new staff
- Being 'front of house’ for the business ensuring all visitors are given the best experience
- Providing support for projects the business is working on
- Ad hoc admin tasks for the team
- Strong organisational skills
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- A people person
- Someone with a love for travel!
- Team lunches twice a week
- Family culture in an open plan office
- Flexible working
- Annual team trips (they’ve just come back from the Lake District!)
- A work MacBook
- Progression opportunities
This role is initially a 3-month internship however if you impress it will be made permanent.Note: This role is based in Oval.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
BrighterBox is an exciting new recruitment agency connecting ambitious graduates with roles at entrepreneurial startups in London.
Think: award-winning digital media and e-commerce companies, FMCG challenger brands, fintech, sports and social media platforms, venture capital, virtual reality and video.
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2015
14 Rosebery Ave, London EC1R 4TD, UK