- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 60,000.0 per year
Job Title: Credit Analyst, Financial Institutions-Banking
The Skills You Need: Solid credit report experience within Banking, must have credit analysing experience within Financial Institution
Salary: To £60k + bonus and benefits.
The Purpose of Your Role:
• To assist Financial Institutions Department to achieve departmental objectives through the provision of comprehensive credit application and business focused development.
• To monitor the credit risk and exposure risk of the portfolio
Your Key Responsibilities:
• To prepare credit applications and credit ratings of Financial Institution clients.
• To prepare the client annual review reports.
• To assist in collecting information for new clients in the KYC/KYB stage.
• To assist, monitor and review facilities and loans after drawdown including the maintenance of efficient diary procedures to monitor covenant checks, timely reviews, waivers, Compliance and legal issues.
• To attend meetings and undertake follow up work including writing call reports.
• To monitor the credit portfolio on a continuing basis for changes in credit quality due to counterparty specific and general market related issues; recommending suitable actions
• To maintain a keen interest and awareness of market