You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 11 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 60,000.0 per year
Job Title: Credit Analyst, Financial Institutions-Banking
The Skills You Need: Solid credit report experience within Banking, must have credit analysing experience within Financial Institution
Salary: To £60k + bonus and benefits.
The Purpose of Your Role:
• To assist Financial Institutions Department to achieve departmental objectives through the provision of comprehensive credit application and business focused development.
• To monitor the credit risk and exposure risk of the portfolio
Your Key Responsibilities:
• To prepare credit applications and credit ratings of Financial Institution clients.
• To prepare the client annual review reports.
• To assist in collecting information for new clients in the KYC/KYB stage.
• To assist, monitor and review facilities and loans after drawdown including the maintenance of efficient diary procedures to monitor covenant checks, timely reviews, waivers, Compliance and legal issues.
• To attend meetings and undertake follow up work including writing call reports.
• To monitor the credit portfolio on a continuing basis for changes in credit quality due to counterparty specific and general market related issues; recommending suitable actions
• To maintain a keen interest and awareness of market trends in FI business including key trends and events in the UK and international credit markets
• To monitor adherence to approved credit limits and to ensure that Head of Financial Institutions is informed of all material excesses on the same working day as identified.
• To assist with the review and development of credit risk related policies and procedures.
The Skills and Experience You Need
• Strong experience as a Credit Analyst
• Solid credit report experience within Banking
• Educated to degree and/or appropriate professional qualification level.
• Strong experience in credit analyses of Financial Institutions
• Strong understanding of financial markets
• Good understanding of wholesale banking products.
• Experience in service orientated and customer focused role in financial services sector.
• Experience in cash flow modelling would be an advantage.
• Sound and proven analytical, credit and risk skills.
• Proactive, self-motivated and well-organized; Good communication skills; Strong work ethic and team spirit.
• Proficient user of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
• Fluent (both written and verbal) in both English.
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
People First is a multi-sector recruitment provider with five speciality teams: People First Supply Chain, People First Multilingual, People First Office Support, People First Team China and People First Team Japan. Since 1997, we have built up an enviable reputation within the UK and cross border into Europe, Africa and Asia.
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 1997
6th Floor, 11 Ironmonger Ln, London EC2V 8EY, United Kingdom