You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 12 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 19,200.0 per year
”ASOS is one of the UK’s top fashion and beauty destinations, expanding globally at a rapid pace. Our values are to be authentic, brave and creative, and we live and breathe these in everything we do. We believe fashion can make you look, feel and be your best self and, with technology in our DNA, we deliver the latest trends to our digital-obsessed 20-something market. Our award-winning Tech teams sit at the heart of our business. We deliver technical innovation and pioneer incredible solutions, which are crucial to our continued success. We’re extremely ambitious and thrive on the individuality of our amazing employees. Our values encompass everything needed for our tech people to be the thought leaders of tomorrow.”
About the apprenticeship:
ASOS has partnered with ADA, a National College for Digital Skills, who are a centre of excellence for the teaching and learning of digital skills, to provide you with the best training to get you set up to help craft software that their customers will use every day to buy their fashion online. ADA will work in collaboration with ASOS to deliver a curriculum to you that will ensure you progress into highly skilled software engineers.
During this programme you will be:
- Working on one of their awesome engineering teams helping to build software that impacts their millions of customers.
- Working within their service-oriented architecture.
- Applying the full software development lifecycle from gathering requirements all the way to supporting their live website.
- Making use of .Net and C# and making sure the software you build is successfully deployed to their high availability, geo-distributed infrastructure hosted in the Microsoft Azure cloud.
Working hours are 9 am to 5:30 pm on Mon-Thu. 9 am - 5 pm on Fridays.
Start date: 1st October 2018
What are the ASOS perks and incentives?
- A generous salary, bonus and pension matching
- A great development programmes
- Amazing offices and great culture
- 25 days holiday plus one extra day for your birthday
- Subsidised gym and canteen
- Huge staff discount and regular sample sales.
After completing this 2-year programme you will be awarded:
- A Foundation Degree in Digital Innovation.
- A level 4 apprenticeship qualification as a Software Developer.
- Five GCSE grades C – A* (or 4-9), including Maths and English.
- Level 3 qualification (BTEC, NVQ or equivalent).
- A Levels (or equivalent) at grade C or above with at least one qualification in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Maths) related subject.
For this apprenticeship we are looking for candidates who are passionate about learning and technology;
- You love the idea of writing code to problem solve.
- Enjoy learning new tools and tech and new ways of using them.
- Take pride in doing things in the best way possible but you balance that with a pragmatic approach to getting them done.
- A bright, motivated and you’re a great person to have as a team-mate, always ready and willing to step up to a challenge.
- Open and communicative, happy to ask questions and learn from the answers, pitch ideas to your team and describe technical concepts in simple terms.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
We’re WhiteHat, a tech startup democratising access to the best careers. We match non-graduate talent with apprenticeship opportunities at some of the UK's most exciting companies. By delivering training in partnership with world-class content providers, through a combination of 1:1 coaching and cutting-edge tech, we offer apprenticeships tha
- Technology & IT, Academia & Education, Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2016
119 Marylebone Rd, Marylebone, London, UK