You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 22 Dec, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- Assist the Customer Success management team in delivering a flawless user experience.
- Drive initiatives to collect clients' feedback and work closely with all departments within the company to ensure issues are raised and resolved quickly and effectively;
- Develop customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty;
- Conduct A/B testing experiments to convert raw data into actionable insights to improve the user experience;
- Know Aiden's customers, their challenges and how they deal with those challenges today;
- Create, optimise and report on marketing performance campaigns (Experience in Facebook Ads and AdWords mandatory);
- Knowledge of Facebook ads, AdWords manager and data analytics tools for digital marketers;
- High attention to detail. Errors, typos, and inconsistencies make your skin crawl;
- With a start-up mentality, you are self-motivated, a problem solver, ambitious, hardworking, team player, and want to have an impact on business performance;
- Passion for a customer-first approach and a drive to intimately understand customer needs;
- Well organised, structured approach to work and the ability to keep projects on track;
- Can evaluate and prioritise tradeoffs.
At Aiden.ai, we're a team of 10 machine learning engineers and marketers building the future of marketing analytics. We enable consumer mobile apps who run large user acquisition campaigns, to run them efficiently. We do this by complementing their team with an AI powered marketing analyst called Aiden. Aiden plugs onto their ad data, constantly learns and proactively makes actionable recommendations that marketers then approve or reject, in an interface that uses natural language.
Aiden.ai s rapidly growing team is headquartered in London. The company has received $2.3 million in funding to date. Investors include Partech Partners, Kima Venture, and some of the world's AI and NLP experts, including Alexandre Lebrun founder of Wit.ai (acquired by Facebook), and leading marketers such as Sophia Bendz (ex head of Marketing at Spotify.) and Sekip Can Gokalp, former COO of Adcolony.
Aiden.ai was recently placed at the top of Forbes' 15 Machine Learning Companies To Watch In Europe.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
At Aiden.ai, we're building the future of work, where humans are empowered by virtual coworkers and are able to focus on what matters most.
We’re backed by some of the most successful AI and Martech entrepreneurs of the past decade, and are located in London and San Francisco.
- Advertising, Marketing & PR, Technology & IT
- London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2016
40 Islington High St, London, UK