You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Basingstoke, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 11 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 17.59 per hour
Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust provides services through it's three hospitals in Andover, Basingstoke and Winchester. We provide all general hospital services for planned and emergency care, as well as specialist services.
We are currently looking to recruit a member of Bank RMN Staff Nurses to cover a variety of fully flexible ad-hoc shifts or regular bank shifts across a range of wards at all three of our sites.
Knowing that you're making a difference to people's lives is rewarding in itself, but our Bank RMN roles offer much more than that. As well as helping you grow and develop your talent, we want you to feel proud of being a valuable part of our team, and proud of where you work and what you do.
- A relevant nursing qualification and registration -RMN
- Excellent team working skills, a high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach
- A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
- The drive to continually push your own personal learning and development.
- Competitive bank rate of pay
- Flexible shifts to suit you
- Weekly or monthly pay option
- Pension Scheme
- Have a minimum of 6 months experience in a similar role held within the last 2 years
- Have good communication skills and demonstrate evidence of team working
- Be able to take direction and instruction and be honest and trustworthy
If you would like more information or an informal discussion, please contact HHFT Bank Team on 01256 313374.
Job Type:BankPay Scheme:Agenda for changePay Band: 6 Staff Group:Nursing & Midwifery RegisteredSpecialty/Function:Bank Mental Health Staff Nurse
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
The NHS was launched in 1948.
It was born out of a long-held ideal that good healthcare should be available to all, regardless of wealth – one of the NHS's core principles. With the exception of some charges, such as prescriptions, optical services and dental services, the NHS in England remains free at the point of use for all UK resi
- Health & Social Care
- London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1948