You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 13 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 40,000.0 per year
Graduate Recruitment Consultant – Digital and Technology
£25,000 - £40,000 OTE
Our client is an award winning recruitment agency that specialises in the digital and technology industries, placing top professional in some of the largest, most recognisable companies in the world. Founded 10 years ago, they are one of the fastest growing companies in recruitment already with 3 offices around the country and plans to open more. They are looking to further expand their London office by hiring 4 more Recruitment Consultants.
Recruitment consultants with our client do not need prior recruitment experience. Our client offers world-class training and a development programme to support your growth. They believe success is not achieved alone and through their training scheme and mentorship they will ensure you can work with the skill and confidence to be successful.
Our client has outstanding incentives for their Consultants. They not only offer monthly commission based on your personal billing but also a roll-over commission scheme for extra incentive. This can see your first year earning reach £40k. On top of this, they also offer quarterly dinners to Michelin star restaurants, monthly team nights out, office nights out and multiple company holidays every year.
The role of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Sourcing new candidates through advertising, networking, research and headhunting
- Building a client and candidate base
- Gaining a client brief on candidate requirements
- Assessing candidates experience, arranging interviews and managing interview processes
- Managing the offer process – delivering the good news and making sure they are happy to accept the offer
- Working to daily, weekly and monthly targets
A successful Recruitment Consultant will be have:
- Strong Academics, with a 2:1 degree from a leading University
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and build long-lasting relationships with individuals across board
- Hard working, professional person with a track record of working hard
- Previous commercial office based experience and/or previous sales or client facing experience is useful, although no prior recruitment experience is required
If you are a tenacious, hard-working and driven graduate that wants a career with outstanding earning potential from the start. Alongside unmatched training to ensure you can reach that earning potential, then APPLY NOW!
- Contact: Chloe Lizzimore
- Job ID: 83211482
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Timberseed is a London based recruitment firm that works closely with top graduates and second jobbers to help them find great careers with our diverse set of clients. We recruit for client facing roles within a number of industries, from Executive Search and Recruitment, to Technology and Digital Media firms.
We pride ourselves o
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2016
Unit 7, 11, 29 Fashion St, London E1 6PX, UK