- Eastleigh, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 30 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 19,975.0 per year
Do you want to work for an established and respected local Mental Health Charity?
Solent Mind is the largest third sector provider of mental health services in the Hampshire region offering a range of high quality services to improve people’s mental wellbeing and to promote choice and rights to everyone who needs our support.
We run the italk service in partnership with Southern Health NHS Foundation Trust which is one of the largest Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT) services in the country providing Step 2 and Step 3 therapies.
We are recruiting for a Data Officer, 37 hours a week - full time, based in central Eastleigh
As our Data Officer your responsibilities will include:
- To conduct regular audits on key performance indicators and on an ad-hoc basis in order to improve the data quality of the information held on the IAPTus database.
- To identify key themes and trends and correct errors.
- To deal with data quality issues raised by the italk Business and Performance Team.
- To provide feedback to the Demand and Capacity Manager where issues occur that could require additional training of the wider staff team.
- Follow guidelines for working with patient sensitive data at all times.
- To produce monthly internal reports on the performance of Step 2 and Step 3 as and when directed by the Demand and Capacity Manager and Performance Manager.
- This role requires Intermediate to advanced skills in using Excel.
If you are interested in being part of a constantly developing service and believe that you have the relevant skills and experience, then this could be the opportunity for you!
In return, we offer a vibrant and friendly working environment with excellent benefits, including 25 days holidays, plus a contributory pension scheme.
For more details on this role please see the job vacancy page on the Solent Mind website.
Application Closing Date: Before 9.00am Monday 12 November 2018
Interview date: Scheduled to take place Friday 23 November 2018
Please note, we do not accept CVs & w e do not accept applications from recruitment agencies
Solent Mind welcomes applications from all the communities in which we work.
Appointments are made on merit.
Charity registered number 1081116
Registered with Limited Liability in England and Wales No: 4004500
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.