You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Birmingham, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 21 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
The PwC Deal
No matter which area of the business you choose to join, all routes offer the same deal. The opportunity to grow as an individual, to meet new people, and build lasting relationships that will stay with you for life. Your hard work will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a personally tailored benefits package.Graduate programme
Our graduate training programme is underpinned by a development framework that broadens and deepens your knowledge. You'll learn from hands-on coaching and an outstanding variety of work, picking up business, personal and technical skills you can use across the network, and throughout your careerAssurance
Be part of a new and highly innovative approach to delivering external audit work for our clients.
The team are known within PwC as Fulcrum. They’re a close-knit community of staff, of all grade levels, working on prestigious assurance engagements within Banking and Capital Markets, Insurance, Asset and Wealth Management and London Top Tier.
Fulcrum staff are integral members of the client-facing teams, physically located in our Birmingham office. The team use cutting edge technology we’ve developed to support our ability to stay connected with our clients, and wider PwC colleagues, wherever we are. Our new way of working breaks the assumption that all members of audit need to be based in the same place and in close proximity to our clients.With us you will:
- Be at the forefront of the future vision and delivery of assurance services.
- Be part of a growing team of highly-skilled auditors working on London audit engagements based in a modern central office in Birmingham.
- Enjoy the experience and opportunities that come with working on high profile London clients, but with the flexibility that comes with a regional office, with only occasional travel expected.
Learning and development:
- Study towards the Chartered Accountant (ACA) professional qualification. The ACA is your first step to becoming a chartered accountant.
- Formal learning and development that all Assurance Graduates undertake.
- Industry training, depending on the area you specialise in.
- Technology focussed training
What you need:
- You'll need to have or be on course for a 2.1 degree or above in any subject
Take the opportunity of a lifetime.
We’re one of the world’s leading professional services organisations. From 158 countries, we help our clients, some of the most successful organisations on the globe, as well as its most dynamic entrepreneurs and thriving private businesses, to create the value they want. We help to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Opportunities are at the heart of a career with us. And we’re proud, based on the opportunity we offer, that students have voted us the number one Graduate Employer in The Times Top 100 Graduate Employers survey for the last fourteen years.
Our continued success, size and scale, not forgetting our extensive client base creates a unique
- Consulting & Accounting
- in Birmingham, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1976