You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Hounslow, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 04 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 75.0 per day
A modern and welcoming Primary school in the west London borough of Hounslow is currently recruiting for a KS1 Teaching Assistant to work with pupils in Year 1 and Year 2. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly regarded outstanding school, who really invest in training and development.
The opportunity perfectly suits a Psychology graduate, ideally with some prior experience of working with children of this age group, preferably within a classroom setting. If your future goal is to become a Primary Teacher or an Educational Psychologist, this Key Stage 1 Teaching Assistant post will give you the invaluable experience you require.
ROLE: KS1 Teaching Assistant – Hounslow
* Supporting pupils across Year 1 and Year 2 – Key Stage 1
* Full-time & Long-Term – September 2018 through to July 2019
* Ideal opportunity for aspiring Primary Teachers or Educational Psychologists
* Paid £70-£80 per day, more depending on experience
PERSON: KS1 Teaching Assistant – Hounslow
* Graduate required – 2:1 or 1st Class – Leading University
* Ideal for Psychology Graduates
* Good A Level and GCSE results
* Strength in literacy and numeracy of interest
* Will ideally have prior experience of working with children, paid or voluntary
* Enthusiastic, committed and personable
SCHOOL: KS1 Teaching Assistant – Hounslow
* Conveniently located close to over ground rail and bus routes
* Located in Hounslow, west London
* Friendly, welcoming and highly supportive team
The school is looking to hire ASAP for a September start, so please apply today if you would like to be considered for this exciting KS1 Teaching Assistant post in Hounslow, west London.
If shortlisted, you will be contacted within 48 hours
KS1 Teaching Assistant – Hounslow - Graduate Opportunity
If you are interested in this role, please send over your CV or call 0203 031 4862
Education and Training Education and Training Education and Training – Kingston upon Thames
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Academics Ltd
Academics is a UK and International market leading teacher recruitment consultancy, specialising in long-term contract, short-term supply and permanent placements for qualified teaching staff, middle and senior leadership professionals and non-teaching support staff.
Our experienced teams of consultants in offices throughout the UK and
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 2002