You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 10 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 35,000.0 per year
Main responsibilities will include;
* Provide technical support to all incoming client queries during your shift, regardless of client location.
* Deliver outstanding customer service by responding to and efficiently resolving client issues and requests.
* Investigate thoroughly all incoming queries and escalate to the relevant teams.
* Support key customers, scheduling and participating in regular client service reviews, either via phone or onsite.
* Assist internal teams with queries relating to market data delivery and products, providing additional training where necessary.
* Provide regular follow-up to clients on all outstanding queries.
* Assist team leader in providing technical pre-sales support and assistance both over the phone and in person to new prospects and clients looking to add additional services.
* Provide all relevant knowledge during the implementation to new clients.
* Assist with creating documentation and knowledge sharing.
To be considered for this position, ideal candidates must have the following experience/skills;
* Excellent written and oral communication, with excellent interpersonal skills.
* Excellent client service skills with a proactive approach, taking ownership of issues.
* Fast learner, self-starter, flexible and proven ability to work in a demanding environment with strong multi-tasking skills.
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills with high attention to detail, and excellent time management.
* Strong understanding of market data or experience in a similar field, working with larger quantities of data.
* Bachelor's degree or similar qualification in a technical or financial discipline.
* Fluency in a second business language is desirable.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About KennedyPearce Consulting
KennedyPearce Consulting is a leading recruitment business focusing on high calibre hires across the following areas: Accounting & Finance, Tax Practice, HR & Executive Support, Operations & Middle Office and Compliance & Cyber Security.
The values that define KennedyPearce Consulting are:
• Exceeding Expecta
- Consulting & Accounting, Banking & Financial Services, Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2006