You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 13 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 22,000.0 per year
Looking for sales graduate jobs in London and want the chance to earn OTE of up to £40k in your first year? This leading FinTech business, who provide the funding to help small businesses grow, are on the lookout for a Business Development Executive to join their team and on a 12 month FTC.
In this Business Development Executive graduate job, you will be joining a fantastic FinTech company who provide flexible funding to help small businesses with their cash-flow. Founded in 2007, they have helped to facilitate growth and development for thousands of small businesses over the course of the last 11 years. Having secured £57.5m in funding this year alone, they are looking to grow their business further, and are on the lookout for a bright and ambitious graduate to join their London team on a 12 month FTC.
In this Business Development Executive graduate job, you will be responsible for building and maintaining excellent relationships with customers during their initial contact with the organisation. This role is focused on inbound sales leads and enquiries, however you will be responsible for managing your own sales pipeline and reaching out to customers on a regular basis to ensure completion. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your commercial experience within an exciting FinTech company - so you will need to be a self-starter who is motivated to learn, take on feedback proactively, and show resilience to navigate challenges.
Please note: This is a 12 month fixed-term contract. There may be potential for the role to develop after this time period, however this will be subject to review.
In this Business Development Executive graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
* Following up from with inbound enquiries and reaching out to new leads in a professional and timely manner
* Converting leads from multiple sources into new business clients
* Establishing and maintaining excellent client relations throughout the sales process
* Delivering an exceptionally accurate and high standard of customer care and satisfaction
* Ensuring a customer-focused approach to sales, and following a best practice sales process
* Updating the internal database and CRM system with a high level of accuracy
* Managing your pipeline efficiently and confidently in a proactive manner to meet KPIs
* Working collaboratively with other departments to ensure that each customer's journey is efficient
So, what are we looking for?
* A 2.1 degree from university
* Previous experience in a customer-facing or sales role would be desirable
* Excellent communication and relationship building skills
* An interest in the FinTech industry
* A proactive work ethic with the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
* A natural rapport builder, with excellent communication skills and a passion for helping others
* A self-starter who is also self-motivated to succeed and to meet targets
* An ambitious and driven graduate who will seek out opportunities for personal growth and development
* Resilience and the ability to face challenges or problems head on
* Excellent organizational skills and self-management abilities
* A team player who enjoys working in a collaborative environment
What else is on offer?
* A great starting salary of £22,000, with OTE of £40,000
* Medical and life insurance
* 25 days annual holiday, with an extra 3 days holiday to cover the Christmas period
* Holiday purchase scheme
* Pension scheme
* Various salary sacrifice schemes, including cycle to work
* Company wellness programmes
* Team away days and regular company socials
* Relaxed dress code
* Free refreshments and breakfast
Are you looking for sales jobs in London? If you're a proactive and ambitious graduate looking to kick-start your sales career, apply for this Business Development Executive job in London today!Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Give A Grad A Go
Give A Grad A Go is the UK’s leading graduate recruitment firm, matching exceptional graduates with the country’s most exciting businesses.
Since 2009, we've successfully placed over 2,000 of the UK's most outstanding grads into hundreds of companies throughout the UK. Our client database covers a huge range of firms; from burgeon
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2009
Gainsborough Studios, 1 Poole St, London N1 5EE, UK