You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 12 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 26,000.0 per year
Graduate Sport Recruitment Consultant
£20,000 - £26,000 Basic Salary (OTE £36,000)
We have partnered with one of the leading international recruitment firms dedicated to the global sports industry. They have office in four continents and are looking to expand their London office. They are looking to hire hardworking and driven graduates with a passion for sport to join their team as Recruitment Consultant. Our Client has an impressive client base including national & international governing bodies, Premiership football clubs, global brands, broadcasters and operators.
The company is experiencing rapid growth globally and is seeking Recruitment Consultants to augment the team. As a Graduate Sport Recruitment Consultant you will be tasked with maintaining and extending client relationships as well as the delivery of recruitment assignments across a range of disciplines and sectors within the sports industry. You will also be working closely with their offices in Germany and Switzerland.
With our client, a Graduate Sport Recruitment Consultant will get the chance to work with some of the most recognisable sports teams and brands. New Consultants will also receive industry leading hands-on training lead by, not only the senior consultants, but the directors of the company. This training will ensure Recruitment Consultants will be able to work with a skill and confidence needed to take advantages of their outstanding commission system and other incentives. Successful Consultants will get taken around the world on company holidays, taken to the biggest events in the sporting calendar as well as monthly Michelin Star dinners and weekly drinks. On top of this, with their impressive uncapped commission structure a Graduate Sport Recruitment Consultant can earn over £10k in their first year alone, meaning new Consultants can earn over £40k in year one.
As a Graduate Sport Graduate Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Building relationships and regularly consulting with clients and candidates where appropriate to ensure their recruitment needs are met.
- Ensuring a business understanding of clients’ needs including their organisational structure, future recruitment needs and company environment and culture.
- Developing in depth market knowledge of clients and reacting to actively follow up and contacting relevant individuals following new announcement.
- Generating new candidates through research and referrals.
- Managing candidates including assessing new candidates’ skill and experience, organising interview and guiding candidates through the interview process.
- Developing a deep understanding of the sports business sector, building continuous knowledge and credibility.
A Graduate Sports Recruitment Consultant with our client must have:
- A strong academic background and strong interest and passion in sport
- An ability to develop and strengthen relationships with all types of individuals
- Motivated and personal desire to produce outstanding results
- Ability to work quickly and under pressure
- Quick to learn, ambitious, organised, with excellent interpersonal skills
If you are a recent graduate with 2:1 or above, that has a passion for sport, excellent communication and the drive to succeed. Apply now to be a Graduate Sport Recruitment Consultant.
- Contact: Chloe Lizzimore
- Job ID: 83191678
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Timberseed is a London based recruitment firm that works closely with top graduates and second jobbers to help them find great careers with our diverse set of clients. We recruit for client facing roles within a number of industries, from Executive Search and Recruitment, to Technology and Digital Media firms.
We pride ourselves o
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2016
Unit 7, 11, 29 Fashion St, London E1 6PX, UK