- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 19 Jun, 2019
- Posted on 22 May, 2019
- £ 28,350 per year
We are a market-leading provider of innovative training, education and recruitment solutions for Apprenticeships. Outsource Training is part of the Group and since 2009, Outsource has delivered over 9,000 Apprenticeship and NVQ qualifications, delivering recruitment and Apprenticeship provision for significant corporate clients.
Outsource Training have recently secured a contract with British Airways, supporting a variety of learners. In addition to this, they had the opportunity to work alongside BA as they launched a brand new apprenticeship surrounding the role of Cabin Crew.
Outsource are looking to add to this team, and now have a vacancy for an Apprenticeship Development Coach/Trainer (ADC) who can assess Level 3 Team Leading. This will support the BA Aspire to Leadership Programme.
In this role, you will be is responsible for the delivery of the coaching and mentoring elements of the Apprenticeship. Ensuring timely achievement to a range of learners of different age ranges, the ADC will be responsible for preparing candidates for their relevant End Point Assessment (EPA).
The role will include high quality coaching support, assessment planning, monitoring and formal reviewing of the candidate’s progress towards meeting the apprenticeship programme. The ADC is required to manage the training and development of a caseload of candidates and will involve travel to a range of employer premises to coach and assess candidates.
The ADC will carry out the initial assessment process by effective planning and reviewing of the candidates’ prior achievements, training needs and employer needs. All of which must be updated regularly on an individualised learning plan. The ADC will be required to use e-portfolio and the updating of candidate progress on the learning management system (LMS).
* Manage a portfolio of learners to achieve the required outcomes in the workplace
* To undertake training, assessments and reviews within sector specialism / occupational area(s) - Electronic system base – E portfolio
* Provide mentoring and support to Learners, in order to achieve Seetec’s training outcome targets
* Design and Implement course work material
* Adhere to companies and procedures at all times
Skills and Experience
* Must hold A1 Assessor award, or equivalent and teaching qualification - minimum PTLLS / AET
* Up-to-date CPD (min 12 months)
* Must have sector competency and experience across a number of Frameworks and Standards
* Level 2 Functional Skills ICT, English and Maths
* Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
* Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
* Self -motivated
* Target and result driven – working to SLA’S
* A positive and enthusiastic approach with a “can do” attitude
* Proven track record of good learner retention, achievement and progression
Location: Greater London (must be able to travel to both London Gatwick and Heathrow airports)
Benefits: 25 days annual leave + 2 service days + bank holidays, Pension, Competitive Salary, Optional Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Programme including access to 24 hour counselling service, Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to Work Scheme
Seetec is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share and uphold this commitment in conjunction with the requirements of the Prevent Duty and the positive promotion of modern British values.
Dependent on the role applying to you may be required to process a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS/DS) check. Seetec support the recruitment of ex- offenders and will not discriminate in anyway. Our full policy statement of “Ex-Offenders” can be found on our website under” About us”
Seetec is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Discover thousands of entry to mid-level jobs on Advance.careers. All opportunities - one platform, curated for you by AI-powered career assistant.
The Seetec Group is one of the UK and Ireland's leading public and business services providers. We're a for-profit company that embeds social value into everything we do.
Through people, technology and assets we help public, private and third sector organisations transform their business in a diverse range of sectors including:...
- Academia & Education
- Hockley, UK
- 501-1,000 employees
- Founded in 1984