You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Bradford, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 09 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 325.0 per week
English Teaching Assistant – Graduate – Bradford - Secondary School
Are you a recent English Graduate with an urge to develop young minds and expand their knowledge within the English Curriculum?
Do you believe you would benefit from the experience of being an English Teaching Assistant, gaining knowledge from outstanding teachers?
This Teaching Assistant role would be perfect for you to develop your curriculum knowledge as English Teaching Assistant, allowing you to build your confidence before possibly considering Teacher Training.
English Teaching Assistant Graduate:
- English Degree Essential – 2:1 and above preferably – 2:2 will be considered
- Enthusiastic and Inspiring Graduate Required
- Ability to communicate effectively 1:1, in small groups and in class
- Offer support and guidance during GCSE Preparation
- Excellent opportunity to gain experience prior to Teacher Training
- Paid £300 - £325 per week, term time only, per week
About the School:
- Fantastic English department with excellent resources
- Excellent links to public transport – Leeds
- Ability to offer teacher training
- Warm and Supportive Staff
- Full Academic Year in one school
- Paid £300 - £325 per week – term time only
- English Degree Essential – 2:1 and above preferably – 2:2 will be Considered
- Ideally you will have some experience working with children previously
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Here at i-teachers we try very hard to make our approach refreshingly different! This is reflected in not only the relationships we develop with our candidates and schools, but in the personnel we employ.
Put simply, our business is about people, and therefore, our team is hugely important, both inside and outside the business. We are d
- Recruitment & HR
- Manchester, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2011