You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 12 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 22,000.0 per year
If you're looking for the first, or next step in your graduate career then this could be the PERFECT opportunity for you! The chance to learn and develop all the skills needed to be a top biller, whilst also working for one of the industry's market-leading recruitment companies! We're looking for ambitious graduates to join our team so APPLY NOW!
- Working for and learning from The Apprentice 2013 Finalist: Neil Clough - With almost 20 years' experience in sales & recruitment, Neil is a fountain of knowledge and advice for his employees. By joining an SME you can benefit from learning directly from the directors!
- Award winning training from BESMA 2017 & 2018 Sales Trainer of the Year Finalist: Nicole Plinston - Over 20 years' experience implementing sales training with companies such as Virgin Media. Nicole is here to train and mentor all the team and our candidates too! The training you can receive will set you up for a long and very successful career in recruitment and sales.
- Relaxed/fun working environment - We have a very unique culture across both of our offices. You have the chance to be successful in a very fun yet professional environment.
- Working the graduate recruitment market - The graduate recruitment market is the perfect market for recent graduates to get into. You can relate to every candidate and really help to guide them into the perfect career for them.
- Hard-working - Recruitment can be a very lucrative and rewarding role, but you have to be willing to work hard in order to reap the many rewards on offer.
- Driven by targets - We are absolutely NOT a KPI driven office. However, you will set yourself weekly and monthly targets to work towards. This activity will directly influence how much money you make at the end of each month.
- Determined - Our offices are full of people determined to perform better month after month. We want people to join us who have a similar attitude and approach.
- Money motivated - Money is not the be all and end all, however, if you are money motivated that is definitely a plus!
- Sociable - We have a very friendly, outgoing and sociable office. The team are regularly on nights out etc. and want more like-minded people to join our group!
- Confident - Picking up the phone can be nerve-wracking and uncomfortable to begin with, so you have to be confident enough to just remove the phone fear and crack on with it!
- Free company laptop
- Monthly target-hitters Lunch Club (at the City's best restaurants)
- All-inclusive annual abroad incentive (Our most recent trip was to sunny Benidorm!)
- Head office has an office bar, table tennis and pool table!
- 3pm finish EVERY Friday
- Free gym membership
- Earn uncapped commission from day one
- First class on the job training from the team
- Buddy support programme from day 1
- Contact: Nicole Plinston
- Job ID: 83195282
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About This is Prime
At Prime, we look at sales recruitment differently. That’s why we offer a unique alternative to the traditional sales recruitment agencies.
With over 30 years’ combined sales experience, we know what great salespeople look like, how to find them and how to recruit them. We also know how to train them to achieve their potential.
- Recruitment & HR
- Manchester, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2014