- Brighton, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 26 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 30 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 20,000.0 per year
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant (Engineering) Begin your lucrative career in recruitment with the fastest growing specialist recruitment business in the UK!
X4 Group is an award-winning, global group of specialist recruitment business within the Technology, Life Sciences, Engineering and Construction sectors.
- 74th in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100
- 25th in The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for.
- Uncapped commission from Day 1: OTE £30,000 - £50,000 within first year; some have earnt £70k+ within their first year and we have people smashing a 6-figure salary within 3 years!!!
- Rapid career progression: When you hit target, you get promoted – it’s as simple as that!
- Further Global opportunities as we continue to expand.
- One of the best employee retention rates in the industry (93%).
- Training: We pride ourselves on having one of the best training programmes in the industry with 36 online modules with follow-up group sessions delivered over approx. 12 weeks, daily 1:1 catch ups and bi-weekly team meetings with manager with continued support and training throughout your career.
- Environment: fun, dynamic, challenging, competitive and lively.
Our highly attractive benefits and incentives programme:
- One of the best uncappedcommission structures in the industry
- 3 annual 5* holidays when you hit target, including skiing, Vegas, Marbella, Ibiza, Dubai
- Company away days including Ascot, Sandown Races and Henley Regatta
- Annual Luxury Summer Party and Christmas Parties, Action Days, Mud Runs and Spa Days
- Free gym
- Monthly lunch clubs to London’s top restaurants
- FREE drinks in our office bar on Thursday and Friday evenings
- Healthcare plan including sports massage and physiotherapy allowance
- Division based holiday incentives
- High Rollers rewarding the top 10% of the business
- Several X4 funded sports teams including football, rugby, cricket and golf
Key responsibilities of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Business development: Cold calling businesses to explore their recruitment needs and to grow your client portfolio.
- Sourcing candidates: Marketing, headhunting, posting job ads, browsing our CV database, telephone and face to face candidate interviews.
- Maintaining relationships: Building rapport with clients and candidates, client meetings, arranging interviews/meetings between the two.
- Sales: Selling your candidates in to your existing client base and vice versa, negotiating terms of business, handling objections, closing deals.
Requirements for the role of Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Recruitment is an out-and-out sales position where you place candidates in niche industries. You will need to be someone who can work to targets, who is driven by success and who is motivated by money. Naturally, to earn this sort of money, it doesn’t come easy and this certainly isn’t your average 9-5 office job! We need people who are...
·Highly ambitious, driven
·Strong desire to progress
·Money and reward motivated
·Competitive and focussed
·Thrive in a fast-paced environment
·Resilient and hard-working
·Strong verbal and written communication skills
·Sales experience desirable
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About X4 Group
The X4 Group is a global group of specialist recruitment businesses within the Technology, Life Sciences, Engineering and Construction sectors. A Sunday Times Fast Track top 100 business for 2017 and one of Europe’s Fastest Growing Companies for 2018 in accordance with the FT, we are exceptionally well positioned to add value to your recruitm
- Technology & IT, Engineering & industrial, Recruitment & HR
- in Brighton, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 2008