- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 11 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Our client, a Global Commodities Trading House, have an exciting new vacancy for a Power Scheduler to work in their London, Victoria office.
This role is for you if you wish to kick start a dynamic career with to Commodities sector, you to manage energy flow, using the UK and European power grids and gain experience working alongside industry experts to help develop your skills and career.
You must have the following to apply:
- Graduate within last three years within a relevant field
- Experience within the Commodities sector
- Fluent in another European language (French or German preferably)
- Excellent organisational and numerical skills
- Strong teamwork and communication abilities
The role operates on a 24/7 shift rota so you will need to be prepared to occasionally work unsociable hours. However, do to the shift aspect you will be compensated with a generous shift allowance on top of basic salary.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please contact Sam from Marlin Selection now.