You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 25 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
We are looking for a Digital Site Merchandiser Intern to join our team at LoveCrafts! You will play a vital role in ensuring customers are connected to the products that they want to buy quickly and easily. Utilising data-driven insight you will optimise content across our platforms to deliver consistent improvement across DAU’s, CM3 and scalability. You will build strong internal relationships with buying, marketing, content and product development teams through a smart kind working practice.
What you will be doing
- Assisting in the analysis of data and customer insights to help drive site merchandising
- Ensuring the reporting suite is fit for purpose and the data is regularly communicated to the key stakeholders
- Owning weekly Site Merchandising insight meetings focusing on driving change to improve customer experience across our platforms
- Scheduling the content and assets across our platforms to ensure optimal communication to Makers of our planned activity, inspiration and core business messages
- Continued process improvement to ensure scalability and efficiency
- Supporting with new store/craft site rollouts, ensuring the content is competitive, discoverable and shoppable - allowing Makers an optimal experience
- Contribute to projects on behalf of the Site Merchandising team and the wider organisation
- Working closely with colleagues across our business to ensure products are live on site, buyable and discoverable
- Putting Makers at the heart of every decision to deliver a slick customer experience across our platforms
Who you are
- Recent graduate with a minimum 2.1 degree
- Fast learner that thrives on autonomy and self-learning
- Exceptional time management, organisational skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to build strong internal and external relationships
- Smart, Kind, Maker
What are we offering
- 3 months paid internship (plus we often recruit for full-time roles from within our intern
- 25 holiday days pro rata + a day off for your birthday
- Great staff perks like free breakfast, fresh fruit, Friday company drinks and a table tennis table
- Smart colleagues and supportive team
- Central London location
- Working environment that values excellence
At LoveCrafts we’re building online communities for crafters: homes for makers where they can find inspiration for their latest projects, learn new techniques, easily source all their supplies and share their creations with like-minded makers around the world.
Since launching in 2012, we’ve grown incredibly quickly. Our membership in the prestigious Future Fifty and 20th place on the FT’s list of fastest growing European companies is thanks to the hard work of our team of smart, kind makers based in London, Kyiv and in the USA. We’ve been fuelled by investment from Europe’s leading venture capital firms; Balderton Capital (LoveFilm, The Hut) funded our Series A round, followed by Highland Europe (Photobox, WeTransfer) and most recently Scottish Equity Partners (SkyScanner, MatchesFashion).
We’re playing with the very best in web, mobile, social, commerce and media technology as we create the perfect digital business for all things craft related. Our team is filled with ambitious, curious, entrepreneurial and occasionally kooky makers. We hire and nurture inquisitive, creative minds looking to flourish in a supportive and collaborative environment.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Since launching in 2012, we’ve grown incredibly quickly. Our membership in the prestigious Futur
- Advertising, Marketing & PR, Technology & IT
- London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 2013
7, 10 Bloomsbury Way, London WC1A 2SD, UK