- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 07 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000 per year
Do you enjoy collaboration, a social team and creative projects? Then you should join the fastest growing influencer marketing agency in the UK!
We are looking for an Account Executive to join a great team of people. From working on projects with L’Oreal, Mulberry and Warner Music, to getting to know some of the biggest influencers of our generation!
Based in the heart of the West End, amongst some of the best restaurants and bars in London. The Account Executive will be an integral part of a growing team. Our client is very much at the forefront of the fastest growing marketing space on the planet.
Lots of growth, progression and opportunities to go to the US as we expand their global reach is what lays ahead for you!
What you will do day to day?
- Responsible for managing client campaigns and looking after a portfolio of some of the biggest brands in fashion.
- Opportunity to be creative by helping the aesthetic of the campaign aligning the right influencer to the brand and picking the relevant content
- You will get to meet clients face to face and take ownership of projects.
- As you are part of a wider team you will also help your fellow colleagues to deliver on client goals and briefs. They will help you too!
- Work with numbers and dashboards to identify trends and test your ability for analysis
- Be part of a team who have provide in what they do and love their work, you will be able to learn from some of the best in the industry
What we need?
- Account Executives are at the heart of what they do, so your inquisitive nature and attention to detail will be vital
- Their influencers like to be in contact so you will enjoy building relationships and getting to know really interesting and influential people.
- Collaboration is important so your ability to be a team player will help you thrive
- Your flair for being creative and ability to identify good content will be part of your day to day life!
This is an amazing opportunity to join a growing business with one of the best cultures we’ve seen! Apply now to be part of their story!!!
About Bright Guild
We a full-service graduate recruitment agency with a unique approach. We help the brightest UK graduates to find jobs that fit best their skills and interests, and helping companies reach amazing talent. We know people!
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2017