You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Cardiff, UK
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 60.0 per day
* Are you already a graduate, or are you coming towards the end of your final year in Maths, English, drama or psychology?
* Are you looking to start your career in education but are unsure of how to gain some classroom experience?
* Do you want to be paid for working in a school setting?
* Are you currently living or commuting to Cardiff?
* Great rates of pay between £54 - £65 a day!
If yes, then Teaching personnel might have the perfect opportunity for you. We are working with our partner secondary school in Cardiff to find new classroom support staff to get their foot in the door within the education sector.
Because of strong relationships established over the years, we are working closely with a secondary school in south wales who can cater for a wide range of different ambitions, personalities and schedules. Whether you are coming to the end of your final year, looking to gain more experience to enhance your PGCE application or wanting more confidence before applying for your first teaching job, we can help.
All our candidates get paid above National Living Wage and you will not be charged any fees on top of your weekly salary. You will also not be charged additional fees to register.
We use our excellent relationships with schools to find a role and environment which is perfect for you. Although we work closely with secondary schools, it will be down to you to convince the school that you are an asset to them and that you are a right fit for each other. Most candidates will be invited to a face to face interview or trial before beginning their position.
We also offer a range of CPD courses to help support your CV. These include classroom management and safeguarding.
* Have graduated, or be on track to graduate with a 1st, 2.1 or 2.2 in Maths, English, Science, psychology or drama.
* Have enhanced child workforce only DBS (we provide full assistance applying for this)
* Be registered with the EWC (again, we can help with this.)
* Be available to interview and trial asap
* Be available to start in October
* Be located in the Cardiff and Vale area or be able to travel to this region.
If you are interested please call 02920 660276 or apply on the link!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification. For Support staff our minimum requirement is GCSE E.n.g.l.i.s.h & M.a.t.h.s (A-C) or equivalent.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Teaching Personnel
Teaching Personnel is the UK’s leading education recruitment agency. Since 1996 we have registered hundreds of thousands of teachers and classroom support staff who have chosen us to help them find work in UK classrooms. Our mission statement 'Making a Difference Every Day through Staffing, Intervention and Supply' captures the es
- Recruitment & HR
- Welwyn Garden City, UK
- 201-500 employees
- Founded in 1996