You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Posted on 19 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 300.0 per week
Opogo is currently working with a number of Primary Schools across London who are looking to hire an experienced LSAs or SEN TAs on a full-time basis. Are you passionate about Special Educational Needs, Mental Health and Psychology?
The school is looking for an ambitions LSA to join their growing team. Can you see yourself working with SEN pupils with a variety of needs such as Autism, Dyslexia and ADHD who need extra attention to succeed? The successful candidate will provide daily support to teachers and students and will be expected to run small group activities and 1:1 interventions as required with SEN pupils. Classroom experience and exposure to working with SEND students is essential.
- Working alongside the Class Teacher and to use your own initiative to enthuse students’ learning
- Promote the inclusion and acceptance of all students within the classroom
- To work alongside the other LSAs in maintaining a stimulating Resource Base
- To be able to discuss observations of students’ work and assist the teacher in planning for the development of their learning
- Keeping records of students’ learning and progress and use this information alongside the teacher to recognise achievement and to assist the students in setting targets for further improvement in learning
Who are we?
Here at Opogo our mission is to transform the lives of those in education by making your working life simpler, more manageable, less stressful, and more enjoyable with fabulous perks along the way. You will benefit from:
- The Opogo Social Hub is a real and virtual place packed with trending and engaging content covering vlogs, blogs and articles all related to education. It is run and driven by industry experts.
- Highly competitive daily and long-term rates
- Our Smart Match Technology effortlessly finds the positions that match your skills, experience and location.
- Access to the Opogo App which is now on Android and iOS to get Journey Planners, School packs, school facial recognition sign in, time sheet sign offs, plus many more really useful features
- Enjoy a FREE Umbrella Service, plus thousands of daily rewards through PerkBox: free coffees, discounted gym memberships, cinema tickets, discounted grocery & clothes shopping, discounted fun day experiences with friends and family and so much more.
- A fantastic Ambassador Programme where if you refer 1 teacher and make up to £300 + an Amazon Voucher! in only 1 term just by recommending someone you know. Recommend as many friends or colleagues as you want,
- Access to fun socials around London
- free development workshops covering topics such as: behaviour management, mindfulness/ mental health, Inclusion, Safeguarding and more.
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK, have QTS and teaching references for the past two years. To apply for this position, please submit your CV via the button below. Opogo/Thames Teachers will run an initial registration interview to be followed by either an interview, lesson observation or trial day at the school’s discretion if you are looking for short-term or long-term assignments. Any offers will be subject to references and relevant safeguarding checks.
For more information about existing opportunities, please contact one of our dedicated Community Managers on 0330 0586 700 we are more than happy to have a chat with you.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Opogo is a community platform designed to help schools attract and retain the talent that’s right for them. Our social hub is packed with rich content from our community experts. And through our ever-evolving Smart Match technology, teachers can be booked for work simply and quickly.
Opogo helps yo
- Technology & IT, Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2017