- London, UK
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 300.0 per week
Opogo is currently working with a number of Primary Schools across London who are looking to hire an experienced LSAs or SEN TAs on a full-time basis. Are you passionate about Special Educational Needs, Mental Health and Psychology?
The school is looking for an ambitions LSA to join their growing team. Can you see yourself working with SEN pupils with a variety of needs such as Autism, Dyslexia and ADHD who need extra attention to succeed? The successful candidate will provide daily support to teachers and students and will be expected to run small group activities and 1:1 interventions as required with SEN pupils. Classroom experience and exposure to working with SEND students is essential.
- Working alongside the Class Teacher and to use your own initiative to enthuse students’ learning
- Promote the inclusion and acceptance of all students within the classroom
- To work alongside the other LSAs in maintaining a stimulating Resource Base
- To be able to discuss observations of students’ work and assist the teacher in planning for the development of their learning
- Keeping records of students’ learning and progress and use this information alongside the teach
Opogo is a community platform designed to help schools attract and retain the talent that’s right for them. Our social hub is packed with rich content from our community experts. And through our ever-evolving Smart Match technology, teachers can be booked for work simply and quickly.
Opogo helps yo
- Technology & IT, Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2017