- Manchester, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 28 Oct, 2018
- Start date: 15 Dec, 2018
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 1,800.0 per month
Discover Foshan and live in this beautiful cosmopolitan city, bursting with Chinese culture including martial arts, ceramics and wandering the beautiful Quinghui Gardens.
A firmly established English learning center in China is looking for passionate and outgoing teachers to join their team in their new centre in Foshan. By incorporating play and song into their tailor-made curriculum, their teaching philosophy is one of fun and lots of energy. You will be teaching children aged between 2.5-12 years old a variety of classes ranging from beginner phonics through to spelling and grammar. Come and join our growing team in an exciting and rewarding career.
Role and Responsibilities:
· Teach a diverse variety of English classes such as phonics, reading comprehension, creative writing, and grammar.
· Prepare and implement lessons, crafts, and activities.
· Administer student progress reports to parents.
· Bachelor’s degree
· TESOL, CELTA or TEFL (120-hour minimum)
· Native Proficiency English Speaker
· Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience (Post grad experience)
· Criminal conviction check and medical check
· Valid passport as well as your old passport
· Creative, enthusiastic and a ge
More hot jobs for you
Internship at Get Into Teaching