- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 12 Dec, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 45,000.0 per year
About the company:
One of the oldest banks in the UK who is still family owned and operated. They offer a very personalised service to it's select client base. They're now looking to add to their numbers in the finance team by bringing on another member of the team.
Part of the external reporting function, the role is intended to work alongside third party vendors and internal teams to optimise processes and maximise reporting potential.
* Participate in projects related to forthcoming regulatory changes.
* Provide key input into the ongoing review and suggest improvements/enhancements to the regulatory reporting software to the supplier.
* Monitoring of the bank's exposures arising in customer and Treasury lending
* Prepare regulatory returns to the regulators (PRA/FCA and Bank of England) on an accurate and timely basis, including COREP
* Assist in supporting the business needs with regulatory analysis and reporting.
* Preparation of test plans, create test scenarios and test scripts for system changes, end to end and regression testing.
* Part Qualified Accountant (ACCA)
* Degree educated
* Experience in a financial reporting role within Financial Services (Essential)
* Demonstrable experience of successfully implementing change.