- Brentford, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 16 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 07 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
What does a ViiV Positive Action Executive industrial placement have to offer?
Positive Action is integral to ViiV Healthcare’s commitment to support people living with, and affected by, HIV. This role is particularly aligned to the Positive Action for Girls and Women (PAGW), Positive Action Challenges (PAC) and Positive Action for Adolescents (PAA) programmes.
1. Day-to-day support of the Positive Action for Girls and Women (PAGW), Positive Action Challenges (PAC) and Positive Action for Adolescents (PAA)Programmes
- Day-to-day support and coordination of grant applications, reviews, Vera/Salesforce builds and improvements, Board meetings, CAF payments, CERPS payments
- Leading on developments in guidance notes and approaches to project design
- Ad-hoc PA team support (organising team meetings, out-of-scope payments etc)
- Salesforce management including moderating PAGW and PAC Chatter, communicating grant results and updating applicant details on the system.
2. Call for Proposals coordination and delivery
- Reading and assessing PAGW, PAA and PAC applications, collate comments among PA team, send to Board/Judging Panel for review.
- Communicating results to provisional winners, obtaining relevant signatures and saving a scanned copy to the shared drive
3. Grant Management
- Providing grant management support to approximately 20 small PAGW grantees, 17 PAC grantees and 5 PAA small grantees, including on-going review of progress of grant implementation, review of reports, and helping to problem solve when challenges arise.
4. Positive Action Communications
- Overall responsibility for PA Communications including mailboxes (PAGW, PAC and PAA), PA Facebook, internal website, and external website (PositiveActionChallenges.com) and PA content on VHC channels and website. The aim is two fold to better communicate the work of PA partners and how local communities are contributing to HIV response and to ensure grantees are clear about expectations, know deadlines and opportunities available through Positive Action.
5. PA Associates Support
- Provide support and guidance to PAGW and PACF Associates with grant management. Day to day lead working with PA Associates, answering queries, helping with systems, but also on-going monitoring of performance. The PA Executive will also lead three Associates Reviews throughout the year to ensure they are delivering to needs of grantees and PAGW/PACF
6. Data, Monitoring and Learning for PAGW and PAC
- Support PA Managers (PAGW lead and PA M&E Manager) working on Monitoring and Evaluation to ensure PAGW and PAC data gathering systems are in place, being used correctly and delivering data.
- Feeding learnings back into PA comms and Call for Proposals.
What we are looking for
- Must be on track for a 2.1 (or above) an undergraduate degree.
- You will have completed a minimum of 2 years of an undergraduate degree but will not have graduated at the start of your placement.
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
The Assessment Centre date for successful applicants is expected to be 12 February 2019.
We recruit on an on-going basis and prioritise applications based on the application date.
We will close for applications when we have filled our assessment centre dates.
Closing date: 16/12/2018
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
A science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
We have 3 global businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
We aim to bring differentiated, high-quality and needed healthcare pr
- Health & Social Care
- in Brentford, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1830
980 Great West Rd, Brentford TW8 9GS