You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 12 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
We are looking for an ambitious data driven graduate to join our high growth and expanding In- House PPC team.
What you'll be doing
- Assisting with creating and managing PPC campaigns – you’ll be learning on the job!
- Managing the day-to-day performance of pay-per-click campaigns and enhance brand discoverability across Google, Bing and Amazon to achieve set KPI targets.
- Analysing and improving the performance of campaigns by identifying areas of opportunity or inefficiency.
- Provision of weekly and monthly reports.
- Learning and obtaining the following Google AdWords certifications
We would love to meet someone with
- Degree in digital marketing and able to demonstrate some knowledge of digital marketing channels like Google ads, Bing Ads
- Analytical mind-set and enjoy crunching numbers.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Excellent time-management skills.
- Additional foreign language skills, German preferable.
You’ll be able to demonstrate:
- Willingness to learn, do research and take initiatives.
- Commercial awareness so they can add value to the business outside of just PPC.
- Comfortable using Microsoft Excel.
- Can-do attitude, willingness to get stuck in and make things happen
- Can work as a team player as well as being able to work to individual performance goals and KPIs
- Flexibility, ability to cope with change.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Holiday allowance
- 50% staff discount & 25% for family and friends
- Pension scheme
At Mountain Warehouse we have been developing the very best outdoor gear for all the family since 1997.
Unlike other outdoor retailers, we don’t carry lots of different brands. In fact, almost all the products we sell through our stores and website are exclusive to Mountain Warehouse – you won’t find them anywhere else.
Why do we do this? Well, by designing our own top-quality products and having them made to our exacting standards, we can cut out the middleman. So that means you get the exact same quality, but at significantly lower prices than you’ll find at other shops.
We have well located and well stocked stores where you and your family can get straightforward advice from our knowledgeable, friendly staff. In most of our stores you can even bring your dog in too! Everything we do is focused on serving our growing group of customers who like what we have to offer: the best gear, the best service and the best prices.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Mountain Warehouse
Established in 1997, Mountain Warehouse has grown rapidly to become the largest Outdoor Retailer in the UK, with 270+ stores worldwide and strong online sales both in the UK and Internationally.
Unlike other outdoor retailers, we don’t carry lots of different brands. In fact, almost all the products we sell through our stores and websit
- in London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1997