- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 26 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
We are looking for an ambitious data driven graduate to join our high growth and expanding In- House PPC team.
What you'll be doing
- Assisting with creating and managing PPC campaigns – you’ll be learning on the job!
- Managing the day-to-day performance of pay-per-click campaigns and enhance brand discoverability across Google, Bing and Amazon to achieve set KPI targets.
- Analysing and improving the performance of campaigns by identifying areas of opportunity or inefficiency.
- Provision of weekly and monthly reports.
- Learning and obtaining the following Google AdWords certifications
We would love to meet someone with
- Degree in digital marketing and able to demonstrate some knowledge of digital marketing channels like Google ads, Bing Ads
- Analytical mind-set and enjoy crunching numbers.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Excellent time-management skills.
- Additional foreign language skills, German preferable.
You’ll be able to demonstrate:
- Willingness to learn, do research and take initiatives.
- Commercial awareness so they can add value to the business outside of just PPC.
- Comfortable usi
About Mountain Warehouse
Established in 1997, Mountain Warehouse has grown rapidly to become the largest Outdoor Retailer in the UK, with 270+ stores worldwide and strong online sales both in the UK and Internationally.
Unlike other outdoor retailers, we don’t carry lots of different brands. In fact, almost all the products we sell through our stores and websit
- in London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1997