- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 14 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 16 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Off Cycle Internships
At Credit Suisse, we offer three- to six-month Off Cycle Internships across areas in Fixed Income and Equities, ideal for students who are required to undertake a long-term placement as part of their studies. Our Off Cycle Internships provide an excellent opportunity to gain first-hand experience in quantitative work.
During your internship, you will take ownership of a substantial project that has direct relevance to the business.
- Meet senior business leaders and learn about our history, structure, culture and core values in firm orientation sessions
- Learn from on-the-job and classroom-based training
- Participate in internal and external seminars and conferences
- Collaborate in business-driven project work with other teams
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Credit Suisse
It’s our aim to build the bank of
- Investment banking & Fund Management, Banking & Financial Services
- in London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1856
1 Cabot Square, Canary Wharf, London, UK