- Wolverhampton, UK
- Apply by 04 Jan, 2019
- Posted on 05 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 325.0 per week
Physics Graduate Role
Wolverhampton Secondary School/ Immediate start / Graduate Opportunity
Have you recently graduated with a minimum of a 2:1 in Physics?
Perhaps you have considered teaching but want to gain some further experience before embarking upon a PGCE?
Would you like to work in a supportive, yet high achieving secondary school?
If so, do not hesitate apply for this role below.
Graduate Physics Role – Wolverhampton
- Physics Graduate role
- Full-time, long-term position
- Earn up to £325 per week
- 1:1 and small group mentoring sessions
- Ideal post before taking up teacher training
- 2:1 degree or above in Physics
- Excellent subject knowledge
- Ability to keep students engaged
- Strong degree and A Levels required
- Previous experience of working with young adults/children
- High achieving Secondary School based in Physics
- Strong community focus
- Close to transport links and large car park
- High achieving Science department
- Excellent academic record
To be considered for this exciting Physics teaching assistant position, send your CV over to Declan at i-teachers by clicking apply today!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Here at i-teachers we try very hard to make our approach refreshingly different! This is reflected in not only the relationships we develop with our candidates and schools, but in the personnel we employ.
Put simply, our business is about people, and therefore, our team is hugely important, both inside and outside the business. We are d
- Recruitment & HR
- in Wolverhampton, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2011