You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 02 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Deutsche Bank provides commercial and investment banking, retail banking, transaction banking and asset and wealth management products and services to corporations, governments, institutional investors, small and medium-sized businesses, and private individuals. We are Germany’s leading bank, with a strong position in Europe and a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific.
About your programme
Our rotational programme is designed to equip you with the skills and knowledge you need to immediately add value and contribute to meeting the needs of our world-class clients. You’ll join your classmates across business areas for regional orientation where you’ll hear from executive board members directly regarding the future of the bank. Following this, best-in-class product trainers will give you an unrivalled introduction to our business and the industry. You’ll build a broad knowledge base and hone your skills through immersive classroom and online modules that are built around you.
Our technology teams are responsible for the bank’s entire information technology infrastructure. They develop and maintain the software required to support the bank’s business. The teams work closely with the businesses and other infrastructure units to modernise the bank’s IT systems to reduce complexity, risk and enable business growth.
Deutsche Bank sees itself as a technology-driven company that can gain market share with new, cutting-edge ideas. Our ambition is to be a leader in the area of digitalisation. We are making investments into digital technology across all businesses to enhance the client experience, harness the power of data, and strengthen efficiency and controls by increasing automation. We are also collaborating with external partners such as start-ups, FinTechs, and technology specialists worldwide to discover and implement innovative solutions for our clients.
Join us here, and you’ll constantly be looking ahead. We’ll look to you to capitalise on new technological trends that can reshape our business and deliver value for our clients, whilst still meeting the demands of customers, regulators and the markets.
Working on our day-to-day business as well as on projects, your ideas will help the team to solve complex challenges and break new ground. An enthusiasm for modern technology, creativity and ability to learn quickly are all vital for this role. You will learn from the best, evolve professionally as well as personally, and build a firm foundation upon which to specialise later.
Areas in which you could work
- Analysis: You will be supporting our clients with innovative projects and developing bespoke technological concepts to simplify business processes and make them more effective.
- Development: As a technical specialist, you should be proficient in at least one programming language. With the help of state-of-the-art software and hardware, you will design and develop applications, look after quality assurance and conduct tests.
We are looking for bright minds with exceptional academic records and some practical work experience to create a positive impact for our customers.
- Do you have an academic background involving engineering, mathematics or computer science?
- Are you interested in finance as well as innovative technology?
- Have you already completed previous training– an internship or a part-time job in a field related to banking or technology?
- Are you well-versed in working with common applications and do you have programming experience?
- Do you have strong communication skills and are you fluent in English?
- Can you work well in a team and inspire others with your ideas?
- Would you describe yourself as a conscientious, dedicated individual with excellent analytical skills and rapid comprehension?
Then we look forward to meeting you!
The salary package for this role will be competitive. Please submit all applications by 10th December 2018.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Deutsche Bank
Build your career on brilliant ideas
At Deutsche Bank, we give bright thinkers the space and training they need to shine. If you’re excited by invention and eager to learn, we’ll deliver the tools you need to unleash your potential. Here, we look for more than an excellent academic record: we’re searching for original, collaborative
- Investment banking & Fund Management, Banking & Financial Services
- London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1870
1 Great Winchester St, London, UK