You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 03 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Are you curious, determined, with brilliant ideas? Join our graduate programme in Investment Banking for a fantastic opportunity in financial services.
Join the world of finance
Be part of the deals that are helping corporates grow. As part of this 12-month programme, you will learn all aspects of corporate finance, ranging from private company deals to publically-listed mergers and acquisitions (M&As) and fundraisings.
Make your ideas count
You’ll work with a committed, entrepreneurial team that delivers the ideas, advice and services that help our corporate clients achieve their ambitions. Your fresh, considerate ideas will help keep us, and our clients, ahead of the curve.
Bring your whole self to work
At Investec, we want you to be you. While you’ll learn from experienced professionals, we also expect to learn from your unique approach and insights. Diversity is what makes great ideas flourish and deliver results.
What you’ll do
- Support the team with all aspects of execution of transactions
- Prepare client proposals and pitches
- Communicate with clients, colleagues and regulators
- Work actively to upskill and further your knowledge of investment banking
- Act with integrity at all times and treat our clients and colleagues fairly
What you’ll learn on the job
- Regulatory knowledge including the FCA rules, the Aim Rules and the City Code on Takeovers and Mergers
- Knowledge of the markets and sectors you’ll work with
- Understanding of financial analysis, valuation and modelling techniques
- Execution of ideas
- Internal and external client interaction for business generation
- Use of the relevant IT applications
We bring an Out of the Ordinary approach to creating and managing wealth.
Founded in South Africa as a small finance company, today we offer clients our services as a global bank and asset management group.
- Banking & Financial Services
- London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1974